News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebis

Quote from: Fustrate on October 16, 2009, 12:40:41 PM
Sebis & vortodox
I think I know what the problem is - go into your database using phpMyAdmin (What is phpMyAdmin?) and see if there's a karma_disabled column in smf_members (or whatever your db_prefix is instead of smf_). If it's not there, try running this query and then uninstalling:
ALTER TABLE smf_members
ADD karma_disabled TINYINT(3) NOT NULL default '0'

with your db_prefix in place of smf_ if needed.

Hi thanks for your help. I have checked my smf_members table - there was karma_disabled column. I did drop karma_disabled column. And did:
ALTER TABLE smf_members
ADD karma_disabled TINYINT(3) NOT NULL default '0'

but the problem is the same:

Can't DROP 'karma_disabled'; check that column/key exists
File: /home/micracl/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/uninstall.php
Line: 29

What else could I do to unistall the mod?

Thanks!

Sebis

After I tried to uninstall the mod one more time karma_disabled column gone. I did again you SQL query to add karma_disabled column and now i have other error:

Can't DROP 'comment'; check that column/key exists
Файл: /home/micracl/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/uninstall.php
Line: 37

karma_disabled was deleted by unistall script and when i try to run uninstall script again I have the old error:

Can't DROP 'karma_disabled'; check that column/key exists
File: /home/micracl/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/uninstall.php
Line: 29

Fustrate

XaiXo - you need to apply all of the language edits to the language you're using... I assume it's English UTF-8

shellniger - attached

Sebis - try running install.php (take it out of the package, put it in your forum's folder next to SSI.php and index.php, and go to it in your browser). Then try uninstalling again. Running install.php should make sure all columns are there, which should fix any problems during uninstallation.
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Newbiezkid

Sorry if this sounds very newbish but will this work on SMF RC1.2?

My forum -->

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Mod Name:
    Advanced Reputation System
Created By:
    Fustrate
Type:
    New Feature
First Created:
    March 18, 2008, 01:26:00 AM
Last Modified:
    October 03, 2009, 06:39:47 PM
Latest Version:
Compatible With:
    1.1.10, 2.0 RC1.2
Total Downloads:

;)

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Fustrate

NewbiezKid, just make sure you use v1.7.5

v1.8 is for RC2
Steven Hoffman

Gixxer

4b11l

Quote from: Fustrate on October 16, 2009, 12:40:41 PM
4b11l
I'm not sure why you're getting a divide by zero error, none of your settings are off like that. Also, your Display template is attached - I used a hardcoded text string, but it can easily be changed to a translatable string if you'd like. I wasn't quite sure what you wanted, but I think this was it - if not, could you clarify further?

Thank you, that did work. Is it possible to show a count on the reps received next to the "reputation log"? i.e. Reputation Log (5)

Fustrate

Not without a performance hit, no. There's also the issue of your log showing both what you've sent and you've received - in what way would it be separated? It's definitely possible, though.
Steven Hoffman

4b11l

Quote from: Fustrate on October 18, 2009, 02:59:44 AM
Not without a performance hit, no. There's also the issue of your log showing both what you've sent and you've received - in what way would it be separated? It's definitely possible, though.

What you've received would be my main concern. My gripe as with some is that the rep will climb tremendously for active members and some of these members are just active posters; most with nothing more than "lol" to say, etc..

My way of wanting to use your mod here is simply to use the "power" as an activity or another type of bar knowing the way it worked. Then, using the blue heart +/- rep as the actual reps kind of like the old system. I know there is a mod for an activity bar, but I liked this one due to the fact that you can give rep with comments.

Is it something you can easily do if I just need the received parts? Also, how big of a performance hit would it do?

Fustrate

It would be pretty easy, I think. Load.php (I already have your Display.template.php) is the only thing I'd need. It wouldn't be much of a noticeable hit if any, as long as you're not totally packed in with mods :P
Steven Hoffman

4b11l

Quote from: Fustrate on October 18, 2009, 03:10:09 AM
It would be pretty easy, I think. Load.php (I already have your Display.template.php) is the only thing I'd need. It wouldn't be much of a noticeable hit if any, as long as you're not totally packed in with mods :P

That would be awesome!

I have attached my load.php below.

shellniger

Fustrate

oops :P

4b11l - I'll work on yours when I get a chance, have to finish something up for a client first
Steven Hoffman

shellniger

It works, it works. Fustrate, thank you very much.

Oh, I like this mod so much, it's making my forum more interesting.

4b11l

Quote from: Fustrate on October 18, 2009, 01:56:31 PM
oops :P

4b11l - I'll work on yours when I get a chance, have to finish something up for a client first

Thanks, please update me or this thread and I will keep checking.

Sebis

Quote from: Fustrate on October 17, 2009, 07:57:29 PM
Sebis - try running install.php (take it out of the package, put it in your forum's folder next to SSI.php and index.php, and go to it in your browser). Then try uninstalling again. Running install.php should make sure all columns are there, which should fix any problems during uninstallation.

new error during unistall after I did install.php

Duplicate entry '49' for key 1
Line: 53

:'(

Sebis

Quote from: Sebis on October 19, 2009, 04:26:37 AM

run install.php again after did uninstall and it works! Mod was deleted. Thank you for your help!

vortodox

Quote from: Sebis on October 19, 2009, 04:38:12 AM
Quote from: Sebis on October 19, 2009, 04:26:37 AM

run install.php again after did uninstall and it works! Mod was deleted. Thank you for your help!

Same problem...
Right now I have runned install.php, and reputation works fine now, BUT I can't see reputation power blocks... images are on right place, just theme is not't showing them... :S
www.bg-anime.com [nofollow]

WIZARD87

This mod is showing errors when I install it on version RC 1.2
3.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Display.template.php     Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed

and yes I used 1.75. Any Ideas ?

Advertisement: