News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Moving the first smiley on a line

Started by Dav999, June 08, 2013, 06:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

If you try to move the first smiley on a line to another line, then both lines swap and merge together.

For example, if the smileys are like this:

:) ;)
:D

If I want to move the :) smiley to the right of the :D smiley, it gets changed to this:

:D :)
;)

When I refresh the page, it becomes:

;) :D :)

Is this a bug? Or is it intended behaviour?

(SMF version 2.0.4)

Kindred

are you using the stupid wysiwyg editor?

If so, it's probably a bug...  but, since the editor is replaced in 2.1, it won't be fixed.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dav999

Quote from: Kindred on June 08, 2013, 10:00:00 AM
are you using the stupid wysiwyg editor?

If so, it's probably a bug...  but, since the editor is replaced in 2.1, it won't be fixed.

No, I mean changing the smiley order in 'Set Smiley Order' in the admin panel.

Bigguy

Any errors in the error logs at all. ??? (Just thought I might ask.) When moving smileys around in the admin panel they should move no problem as far as I know.

Dav999

Quote from: Bigguy on June 10, 2013, 10:51:15 PM
Any errors in the error logs at all. ??? (Just thought I might ask.) When moving smileys around in the admin panel they should move no problem as far as I know.

Nothing in the error log. I thought it might be intended because it only happens when trying to move the first smiley on a line, but it still mixes lines together...

Bigguy

Well it could be a bug then as I think the original idea was to be able to move all smileys not just everyone but the first.

Advertisement: