Similar Topics

Started by Bugo, November 04, 2012, 02:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skaty

Quote from: teos55 on January 16, 2013, 06:40:46 AM
My quesiton is still valid.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=489947.msg3469057#msg3469057

has anyone tried with a different language set in ut8 and succeeded ?

i did the translate over mods file, didn't create new files, you can try.

teos55

You're right. Thnanks for sharing.

Modifiying simtopic.english.php with the local language text works, but is that a regular behaviour ? For me, it is just a circumvention.

Bugo

Can you attach your translation?

teos55

Only modified the $txt['similar_topics'] for members.

attached

Bugo

I need a full translation.

Skaty

Quote from: Skaty on January 12, 2013, 11:55:17 PM
Hi Bugo, i have a couple errors in log section.

simtopics.php in line: 67

Database error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's%' OR m.subject LIKE '%Creed%' OR m.subject LIKE '%3%' OR m.subject LIKE '%Libe' at line 11

what should i do ?

i can translate turkish :)  but how about this issue ?

__

here it is

<?php

$txt
['similar_topics'] = 'Benzer Başlıklar';
$txt['simtopics_desc'] = 'Benzer Başlıklar eklenti ayarlarını buradan değiştirebilirsiniz.';
$txt['simtopics_settings'] = 'Benzer Başlıklar Eklenti Ayarları';
$txt['simtopics_num_topics'] = 'Gösterilecek maksimum başlık sayısı';
$txt['simtopics_nt_desc'] = 'Modu devre dışı bırakmak için 0 girin';
$txt['simtopics_only_cur_board'] = 'Benzer başlıkları aynı kategori içinde ara';
$txt['simtopics_ocb_desc'] = 'Tüm kategorilerde aranması için tıkı kaldırın';
$txt['simtopics_ignored_boards'] = 'Devre dışı bırakılacak kategoriler';
$txt['simtopics_when_new_topic'] = 'Yeni başlık oluştururken benzer başlıklar görüntülensin mi ?';
$txt['simtopics_on_display'] = 'Başlık içinde benzer başlıklar görüntülensin mi?';
$txt['simtopics_cache_int'] = 'Arabellek yenileme aralığı';
$txt['simtopics_ci_post'] = 'sn.';
$txt['groups_view_simtopics'] = 'Benzer başlık listesi için izinler';
$txt['groups_auto_simtopics'] = 'Yeni başlıklarda benzer başlıklara erişim';

$txt['simtopics_no_result'] = 'Benzer başlık bulunamadı.';
$txt['simtopics_no_subject'] = 'Açıklayıcı bir başlık girin.';

$txt['permissiongroup_simtopics'] = $txt['permissiongroup_simple_simtopics'] = $txt['similar_topics'];
$txt['permissionname_view_simtopics'] = 'Benzer başlık listesini görebilir';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_simtopics'] = 'Bu izin üyelerin benzer başlık listesini görebilmelerini sağlar.';
$txt['permissionname_auto_simtopics'] = 'Yeni başlık oluştururken benzer başlıklar görüntülenir';
$txt['permissionhelp_auto_simtopics'] = 'Üyeler bir başlık oluştururken girdikleri içeriğe göre benzer başlıklar görüntülenir.';

?>

Bugo

You should to explain in what cases you have this error, on what pages (with link-examples) etc.

Please, attach a file with translation, in proper charset.

Skaty

i delete the error logs, when it happens again i will notice you. thanks.

Bugo

teos55, you missed a f symbol in filename. It should be SimTopics.turkish-utf8.php.

teos55

Shame on me ...  I'm so sorry kept you busy for this silly thing.
Thanks

mariajames

the mods accept permissions options in the mod preferences but you as well charge to go to the permissions area in Admin

Skaty

it stopped working when creating new topics. no reaction whatever i write.  i didn't do any changes but stop working any idea ?

reinstall and install again but still the same.

Shambles

Quote from: Skaty
Hi Bugo, i have a couple errors in log section.

simtopics.php in line: 67

Database error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's%'
OR m.subject LIKE '%Creed%' OR m.subject LIKE '%3%' OR m.subject LIKE '%Libe' at line 11

what should i do ?

I've noticed this when an apostrophe is used in the topic title - it upsets the DB query string. I can live with the errors - they don't occur that often...

Bugo

Good. Open simtopics.php (in the root of your forum), find
$where .= ($k == 1 ? "" : " OR ") . "m.subject LIKE '%" . $query[$i] . "%'";
and replace with:
$where .= ($k == 1 ? "" : " OR ") . "m.subject LIKE '%" . mysql_real_escape_string($query[$i]) . "%'";

Shambles

^-- yes that resolves that issue. Thanks Bugo :)

Skaty

Thank you Bugo.   i have no idea why stop working when create topic, this feature was so helpful /:

Bugo

Meet the new version: some bug fixes, turkish translation, new option (see settings).

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: Bugo on November 06, 2012, 06:33:59 AM
Quote from: BaghdadGhost on November 06, 2012, 03:18:06 AM
yes I did type a subject with common words that I know for sure it should work with. then I put some content just for testing, then tried to preview the topic, still nothing loading!
Probably it's a jQuery conflict, with other scripts. Can you give me a test account on your forum?

Hi Bugo,

I sent you a testing account on PM. I don't know if you had a chance to check my problem?

by the way, I installed the new version already and the same issue still exist!

thanks

Bugo

I think it's a jQuery conflict. There's a code in your code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ahalna.com/Themes/default/scripts/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
Try remove it.

Shambles

Quote from: Bugo on January 22, 2013, 06:41:28 PM
Meet the new version: some bug fixes, turkish translation, new option (see settings).

Thanks.

Since I installed the new version I notice my Recycle Board is being pulled into the search/display, despite the code saying this

if (!empty($modSettings['recycle_board']))
$ignore_boards[] = $modSettings['recycle_board'];

Interestingly, my Recycle Board doesn't appear in the list of boards to ignore now :(

KUTGW tho ;)

Advertisement: