News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

I don't want to get banned or anything

Started by bethoven, January 05, 2011, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethoven

yes, actually i'm doing it right now. I'm reading the online manuals of SMF and a few nights ago i downloaded a SMF software from simple scripts but man.... it really eats a lot of my time to study things around and for me my time is a very limited resource of mine.  I'm very weak on technical things like coding, installation and all the computer stuff.  I know my strengths and primarily they are all in article writing and others.

thanks for the advice Yigal... when i could not find my answer i would definitely ask for support on the support section.

Yigal

That's a great start!  You should also set-up your own community and play around with the features and see what they can do.  If you have access to the SMF files, it's fun to play around with the files (LOL as long as you know what you're doing).  Also, there is the "Codes Discussion" forum, you can pick some knowledge up there. The manual is the #1 place to look :)

Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Yigal

Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I Love The Smell of Spamtard In The Morning! :mosh:
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: