News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VIthe3rd

Quote from: VIthe3rd on June 04, 2013, 10:49:03 PM

Will this be able to port the users facebook profile pic as their user avatar? I can not find where or how to do this if possible.

Anything about porting to FB profile pics as avatars?

MESWEB

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 08, 2013, 05:12:11 PM
ł is a special character not standard ansi

Where I need to change code?? What file? I need special characters

Kindred

Quote from: VIthe3rd on June 15, 2013, 12:49:07 AM
Quote from: VIthe3rd on June 04, 2013, 10:49:03 PM

Will this be able to port the users facebook profile pic as their user avatar? I can not find where or how to do this if possible.

Anything about porting to FB profile pics as avatars?

the mod automatically does that. (at least it did for me)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dhayzon

integration stopped working help please

I can no longer go to my profile

sends me into this error

my website

http://club-dhayzone.net/

my version of smf

can not link an account

vbgamer45

Could be a mod_security issue or if not check your forum error log for any related errors.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MESWEB

My posts on Facebook have html codes:
QuoteZadanie:<br />- Pobierz aplikację My Saeco<br />- Jak najszybciej rozwiąż quiz, odpowiadając

Smasher

When I am within the index.php?action=facebook;area=friends area of the site I can perform a simple query (shown below) to return all of the names of my facebook friends.

foreach($friends['data'] as $friend){
echo '
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id='.$friend['id'].'" target="blank">'.$fb_hook_object->character_clean($friend['name']).'</a><br /><br />';
}

Is it possible to perform a query like this on my main page or in a portal Php block?
Site in Development

Powered by SMF 2.0.4
     - EzPortal 1.0
     - SA Facebook Integration

vbgamer45

Yes it is possible you would need to include $friends['data'] loading code as well
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Smasher

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 19, 2013, 11:03:22 PM
Yes it is possible you would need to include $friends['data'] loading code as well

Thats great.... I will start reading up on how to do that later today... great news...
Site in Development

Powered by SMF 2.0.4
     - EzPortal 1.0
     - SA Facebook Integration

Drug Mile

Just installed it. I first created FB application, than install this mod, and now my forum is gone!!! OMG, where is it? It is just showing blank pages  :o

Check: www.perforum.info

Please help ASAP, at least what to do to temporary disable this mod. I have no access to Admin CP, or any other part of forum.

Kindred

is there a file called error.log in your site/forum root directory?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Drug Mile

I don't see it there. SMF is 2.02.

Kindred

well, first of all, you need to upgrade to 2.0.4.
2.0.2 has known security issues which are fixed/patched.

second... a white screen indicates a critical failure in php (most often due to running our of memory, but also has other causes)

You can manually uninstall this mod by looking at the "manual install" instructions on the mod download page and doing them in reverse.
Слaва
Украинi

Drug Mile

OMG, my hart started to beat again :)

I check manual instructions and found that folder Facebookauth was not uploaded to root. I dod this manualy and now I have forum again. I'll check if everything is now working as it should, and than post a feedback.

Thanks a lot!

vbgamer45

Glad you have it working again!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MESWEB

Quote from: MESWEB on June 16, 2013, 02:53:07 AM
My posts on Facebook have html codes:
QuoteZadanie:<br />- Pobierz aplikację My Saeco<br />- Jak najszybciej rozwiąż quiz, odpowiadając
So to remove the <br> does this mean to replace this -
$attachment['description'] = $nobbc_body;
with this -
$attachment['description'] = preg_replace('|</?\w+\s+[^>]*>|si', ' ', $nobbc_body);

Drug Mile

All working great, except "publisher". It is not publishing to facebook page. It worked at first, but stoped quite soon after first publishings.

MESWEB

Quote from: Drug Mile on June 21, 2013, 08:15:04 AM
All working great, except "publisher". It is not publishing to facebook page. It worked at first, but stoped quite soon after first publishings.

I got this same issue. If You want to publish again than need delete all fields in Facebook Access Tokens and press save then next press grand permission and click save again. You need repeat this action all the time when You want auto publishing.

Drug Mile

Is promoting facebook page to account possible solution? As I red, there are no issues with publishing to personal wall?

EDIT: No, I can not force it to work now, even by your way. I tried to publish to my personal wall, but this also not working... It seems this function is quite unstabile, so I would just skip it for now.

SA™

publisher has been weird since facebook change there api months ago
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Advertisement: