News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SimplePortal

Started by SimplePortal Team, March 10, 2008, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno36

Now it works, I disable the block SMFMediaGallery
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

PRaDiUS

Quote from: [SiNaN] on July 12, 2009, 05:12:07 AM
Pages feature will be available in 2.3 version, which isn't out yet, but being tested these days.

Sweet. Will the shoutbox also be in that version? and is there an ETA on the release of 2.3?

[ RGXbox.com ]

[SiNaN]

Ummm, shoutbox? Don't expect me to tell you that I am now making last tests on shoutbox(es) feature of SP 2.3 -which is to me the best ever- and we will start testing as soon as sp.net is up; because I won't. :P

We usually don't put release dates not to put extra stress and pressure on ourselves -which we already have a lot- and not to give you a false hope in case things don't go as expected -they never do actually-. But since we are about to start the beta testing, it is close enough. ;)

And sorry for the weird post; I'm too excited with the new version myself. ;D
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Verso

I have a question about blocks.........

If you look at my site http://www.suffolksportsforum.co.uk/index.php and go to any of the ?action pages you'll see an SWF banner.

Is there a way I can have this block only displayed on:-

?action=SMFPredictionLeague
?action=SMFQuiz
?action=arcade

For all the other ?action pages I'd like a different block..........

Eliana Tamerin

Quote from: [SiNaN] on July 16, 2009, 02:52:44 PM
Ummm, shoutbox? Don't expect me to tell you that I am now making last tests on shoutbox(es) feature of SP 2.3 -which is to me the best ever- and we will start testing as soon as sp.net is up; because I won't. :P

We usually don't put release dates not to put extra stress and pressure on ourselves -which we already have a lot- and not to give you a false hope in case things don't go as expected -they never do actually-. But since we are about to start the beta testing, it is close enough. ;)

Please ignore the rantings of [SiNaN], he's quite out of his mind with all the development hell. Nothing he's saying is true, it's all false, there is no version 2.3. :P

Of course I'm just kidding!
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

Afro

Hi, how can i remove the dates and times o the RECENT TOPIC Module.

I mean the block that shows the recent topics...

it comes with the names of teh posters and dates.

how can i remove the date and time ?

TheListener

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on July 16, 2009, 04:50:49 PM

Please ignore the rantings of [SiNaN], he's quite out of his mind with all the development hell. Nothing he's saying is true, it's all false, there is no version 2.3. :P

Of course I'm just kidding!

Like a kid at christmas isn't he?

;D

[SiNaN]

Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

TheListener

Hey I call 21 year olds kid.

Besides 17 is still young enough to be a kid so there ya go kiddo.

:P

PRaDiUS

Haha. Excitement is a good thing! And now I'm pumped! Hope sp.net is back up SOON! ;D

[ RGXbox.com ]

RedCairo

If you ever need "a better idiot" for beta testing somewhere, I volunteer. You guys have an awesome product. (I know html, css, sql, cfml, but verrrrrrry little php.)

Afro

Quote from: Akpaka on July 16, 2009, 04:58:17 PM
Hi, how can i remove the dates and times o the RECENT TOPIC Module.

I mean the block that shows the recent topics...

it comes with the names of teh posters and dates.

how can i remove the date and time ?
bump

Verso

Quote from: Verso on July 16, 2009, 03:26:12 PM
I have a question about blocks.........

If you look at my site http://www.suffolksportsforum.co.uk/index.php and go to any of the ?action pages you'll see an SWF banner.

Is there a way I can have this block only displayed on:-

?action=SMFPredictionLeague
?action=SMFQuiz
?action=arcade

For all the other ?action pages I'd like a different block..........

Just wondering?

RedCairo

Oh, that's a good question. I'm just implementing some custom actions now and was wondering if there was any way to control what blocks got showed or not showed on it.

TheListener

You can choose which blocks you want to show on the portal via the admin section.

which smf version are you?

Rhandy

I have a customized "SPortal2.php" file.
I'm just asking you if you can modify it.
I want that, when I post a Sticky Topic, it always shows in the first place of the "Recent Topics" Block.

Can somebody help me here please?

P.D. I already tried what this post says:
http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=1974.0
But didn't worked for me...
I use SMF 2.0 RC1-1 and Simple Portal 2.2.2...

Thanks!

Brianpv

Seems there's a new message on hxxp:simpleportal.net [nonactive]

Brianpv

I see a Blank page on hxxp:rpg-forum.co.cc [nonactive] :-X im using Google Chrome

Eliana Tamerin

There is indeed a new message on SP.net. We're working on the issue now, and SP.net should be back up tonight.

Download | Docs

Eliana Tamerin

And SP.net is back up. We're without the shoutbox for a while, and I'll make a post later on explaining everything. Thanks to all your patience, everybody.

And without further ado:

http://simpleportal.net

Download | Docs

Advertisement: