News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rider

Quote from: masss on March 27, 2008, 02:26:59 PM
I get this error while installing smf arcade???
Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php     File not found

What can i do?

I have got SMS 1.1.4 and aphollo: http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=356
Perplexed is right.That file is for people who have their forums set to use the utf files.It will not interfere the install of the arcade.

Kimmie

Quote from: rider on March 28, 2008, 01:13:45 AM
That error usually means that the gamepack is too large to use the zipfile option thru the arcade admin.What you can do is upload the gamepack via your FTP program.Upload it to your Games directory and then install theu admin>games>install.

Thanks I will try that. :). I need to uploaded it this way unzipped correct?

blouogies20

Hello people

I need your help.. I have installed the arcade and its working BUT it doesnt save the scores :(

What can be the problem?

perplexed

have you tried asking on the Arcade site?  http://www.smfarcade.info where they have probably encountered this problem before.  Please make sure you give them more information like smf version, arcade version etc

blouogies20

Yes I did but they are so slow!!!

perplexed

well I've never found them slow personally but it is the weekend and everyone is a volunteer just like here.  They would know more about the problem since they deal solely with the arcade.

I have seen this problem come up before, did you try searching the arcade site for doesn't save scores?

rider

Quote from: blouogies20 on March 30, 2008, 04:19:05 PM
Yes I did but they are so slow!!!
Well as perplexed said use the search function.Its volunteer work and we have lives too.

funcouldron

got this 2 errors ,,,

what to do

7.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php     File not found

5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed
Visit us at  ww.4moreFun.com

rider

Quote from: willwishers on April 14, 2008, 03:48:22 AM
got this 2 errors ,,,

what to do

7.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php     File not found

5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed
Unless you're using the utf8 format you can ignore #7 and #5 is the arcade writing the code for the arcade button.You can install the arcade and you'll be fine.If you're using another theme other than default then you'll have to edit #5 to show the button.

syndicate

where do i get the games from?

SA™

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

syndicate

ah ok, thank you both for that

SA™

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

My games are not showing ever since i did the new firefox upgrade. Works fine on IE. My members are having the same problem aswell.

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

fwitt

which firefox upgrade?

as far as i know i'm using the most recent firefox and i havent had any issues on any arcade install on the sites i visit.

what do you mean by the games are not showing, is the games list empty? do you get to the game and get a blank page? is there a white box where the game should be?

a screenshot or link to the arcade in question might help with th diagnosis as well.

perplexed

(Actually I noticed with the update to firefox 2.0.0.14 last week that I had problems with some other sites' graphics, so it might be related to that update.)  JAT

syndicate

How come my membergroups can't access the arcade??

rider

check admin>arcade settings and switch permissions to none and see if that helps.Also are these member groups that you have created?

Advertisement: