News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

vReportBoard Mod

Started by Valodim, August 21, 2006, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HecKel

Hi!

I had a problem with this mod, the previous version didn't had an uninstall..., I had to uninstall manually but SMF continues to "think" that this mod still installed, then I tried to install the new version and once again I had problems with strings.

A lot of work for nothing...

How can I "tell" SMF that that MOD isn't installed anymore? Is any XML that I had to change?

I want to clean this mod from my forum, totality. After that I'll install again the new version...

EDIT: Ignore this, already done ;)
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

HecKel

Hi!

I notice one bug in this MOD!

My Reports Folder is configured to not count to post count, but WHO report one post, increase on postcount..., but who only reply to the report no (this is ok).

How to fixe this?
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

shacon

This is a great feature, but unfortunely I am new to SMF and using SMF ver. 1.1.4.  Is there something in the works to make it compatible with ver 1.1.4, if not could some kind person point me to something very similar to vReportBoard Mod?  Thank You Valodim for your efforts.

-shacon
we make a living by what we get...we make a life by what we give

HecKel

Quote from: HecKel on October 19, 2007, 09:47:02 AM
Hi!

I notice one bug in this MOD!

My Reports Folder is configured to not count to post count, but WHO report one post, increase on postcount..., but who only reply to the report no (this is ok).

How to fixe this?

Any news about this?

Valodim

it's probably compatible with 1.1.4 already, just call your package manager like this:
index.php?action=packages;version_emulate=1.1.3
and try it.

heckel: update_post_count is set according to the setting in the board... not sure what could cause that.. is it that important to your board structure? :P

HecKel

That is not REALY important..., but it sucks :P

When I delete that report, the postcount don't change 'cause that board is set to don't count the posts..., but when one member report some thread that counts...

DHC

Quote from: Valodim on November 05, 2007, 02:32:03 PM
it's probably compatible with 1.1.4 already, just call your package manager like this:
and try it.

heckel: update_post_count is set according to the setting in the board... not sure what could cause that.. is it that important to your board structure? :P

I am using 1.1.4, and I tried to use the emulation back to 1.1.3, and it did NOT work.

I show errors in the Display.php and the ManagePermissions.php files.

It would be appreciated if this modification would be updated to be compatible with 1.1.4.

Thanks!

SlammedDime

Quote from: DHC on November 07, 2007, 01:30:00 PM
and try it.

I am using 1.1.4, and I tried to use the emulation back to 1.1.3, and it did NOT work.

It would be appreciated if this modification would be updated to be compatible with 1.1.4.

Thanks!
It does work with 1.1.4... you most likely have another mod that already modified some parts of the code that this messes with, thus the errors.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

DHC

Quote from: SlammedDime on November 07, 2007, 01:33:51 PM
Quote from: DHC on November 07, 2007, 01:30:00 PM
and try it.

Thanks!
It does work with 1.1.4... you most likely have another mod that already modified some parts of the code that this messes with, thus the errors.

OK. In any case, it does not work for me - unfortunately.

SlammedDime

You could install it manually.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Tramposch

i tried installing both versions through the package manager, and it says that the mod is not for my version -1.1.4- but it says its for 1.1.3, and others have said that they have it on 1.1.4
Visit my website!

DHC

Quote from: SlammedDime on November 07, 2007, 01:46:59 PM
You could install it manually.

If I knew how, or wanted to learn - maybe. I *think* the whole purpose of the Package Manager is to make it *easy* (or relatively so) for someone to install modifications to the core system. Mostly it works well. Sometimes, as in this case, apparently, it does not.

Tramposch

yea, so i gotta manually install it now! yay for me!
Visit my website!

Valodim

As said above, the mod works with 1.1.4, just not with your mods it appears. So you would have to do it manually one way or another.

uploaded a version with 1.1.4 compatibility flag :P

SONSiVRi

I have successsfully intalled on 1.1.4, package manager installed itself.
My Mods - IP View Permission - Recycle Bin Cleaner - Ip to Country
www.sonsivri.com - microcontrollers
- Houston, we have a problem.

CAMPARi

Thank you for this mod. Works great on 1.1.4

rjayXD

is this working in 1.1.2??

Valodim

don't you think looking at the compatibility chart would be faster for you, and spare someone else the exercise to answer this?

[SAP]Francis

Nice but, when you report, you get one more post. -_-

Vehicles Forum

Founded By Francis Morissette

shadow16

Having some problems with this package...
It says it's installed but I can't find it anywhere, nothing in features and options and reporting threads do nothing.

If it helps, I'm not using the default theme.

Advertisement: