News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rans2011

Quote from: SA™ on January 24, 2012, 12:33:48 AM
remove that code on line 91 isnt used any more

thanks! the site is working now? I also delete the SA Facebook Integration. What about I want to use this mod again? Will re-installing the mod with the latest version wont hurt my site?

SA™

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

rans2011

Quote from: SA™ on January 24, 2012, 01:38:37 AM
no

I got an error again /home/xxx/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2222) : eval()'d code on line 441

I re-installed it but I got the error

/home/xxx/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2222) : eval()'d code on line 441

this is the code shown at line 441 explode(',', $user_settings['additional_groups'])

Texan78

Quote from: SA™ on January 24, 2012, 01:04:22 AM
Quote from: Texan78 on January 23, 2012, 06:57:19 PM
Quote from: SA™ on January 23, 2012, 04:01:14 PM
@Texan78
thanks give me a few days to get a new version out

Thank you, if I can be of any assistance with debugging or trouble shooting this feel free to send me a PM. 

you could try the updated package pls?

I just updated to the new package and it still interferes with the highslide. When you click on a pic it opens the pic on its own new page.  One positive thing I notice is the publish button works now which it didn't work before.

rans2011

Quote from: rans2011 on January 24, 2012, 01:50:37 AM
no

I got an error again /home/xxx/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2222) : eval()'d code on line 441

this is the code shown at line 441 explode(',', $user_settings['additional_groups'])

Any help for this?

ssboforum

Quote from: SA™ on January 23, 2012, 08:18:13 PM
ah hang on a minute was you using the last version? if so run thru the auth prcess again

admin>facebook>publisher

then click the blue button to reauthorise

I'm using REV47.
Should I update? My forum is active and already has a lot of members... what if the last version causes problems? Could members have problem with log in or subscription? What's new in REV49?

rans2011

Quote from: rans2011 on January 24, 2012, 04:08:57 AM
Quote from: rans2011 on January 24, 2012, 01:50:37 AM
no

Any help for this?

I just want to clear the error im receiving right now.

Below is the exact error

Fatal error: Class 'SAFacebook' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2222) : eval()'d code on line 441

I un-installed and re-installed but still getting the above error.

SA™

@rans2011
be a bit more pationt pls i cant be here every second of the day just to anser your post you know
you got that error cos you faild to uninstall the last version properly your have to goto server setting > disable evalation of templates and populate the errror again to show the true error

@Texan78 cos you didnt tell me the hs mod your using so im assuming you used
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2518 wich works for me on my test site is this the one your using?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

modifiyeli.org

Please help me... I tried to try. But not connect finaly web page. Why? Please try our web site; www.modifiyeli.org

Thanks!

SA™

keep trying it maybe just fb playing up as usal tho i get this

503 Service Unavailable

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Texan78

Quote from: SA™ on January 24, 2012, 12:02:02 PM
@Texan78 cos you didnt tell me the hs mod your using so im assuming you used
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2518 wich works for me on my test site is this the one your using?

Yes that is the one I am using. I just uninstalled and downloaded and installed it again to make sure I have the most recent and it doesn't work when the FB integration is installed. Here is a page you can see the example, just click on any of the images.

http://www.weather-connection.com/index.php/topic,11.0.html

Texan78

I have taken some screenshots. It works in IE but not FF, only problem with it in IE is the publish, modify, quote, etc. doesn't display correctly as highlighted in red and as you can see in the screen shot. In FF it doesn't work at all but the publish, modify, quote etc displays correct. See below...

Internet Explorer

FireFox

I think the conflict is with the Js in the publish link.

Texan78

Another update, I got to thinking about something since that I saw in IE that I didn't see in FF. So I created a new post with just a image only. In both IE and FF the highslide works, but I noticed in IE the publish, modify, quote, etc doesn't display correct even in posts that contain no media at all. It displays as the screen shot above. Here is a thread with no media in it that you can view in IE and see if you see the same problem as in the screenshot.

-Thanks

SA™

i think your issue is you have stuff before your <head> tag wich will most likly break js stuff

move this code

<script type="text/javascript">

twttr.anywhere(function (T) {

T(".section").hovercards({
      username: function(node) {
        return node.alt;
      }
     });
     });

twttr.anywhere(function(twitter) {
              twitter.hovercards();
     });

</script>

and put it after this code
echo $context['html_headers'];

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Texan78

Quote from: SA™ on January 24, 2012, 09:50:18 PM
i think your issue is you have stuff before your <head> tag wich will most likly break js stuff

move this code

<script type="text/javascript">

twttr.anywhere(function (T) {

T(".section").hovercards({
      username: function(node) {
        return node.alt;
      }
     });
     });

twttr.anywhere(function(twitter) {
              twitter.hovercards();
     });

</script>

and put it after this code
echo $context['html_headers'];

I thought that as well at first so I removed it and I still had the problems. If I move it after echo $context['html_headers']; it throws errors and won't load the page. I have removed it for the meantime as it isn't important at the moment.

A couple of observations I have made while trying to debug this. From my previous screenshot where it just shows a bullet and publish, that seems to only happen when you're logged out and viewing as a guest. Is that suppose to be like that or be viewed the same way as when you're logged in?

Second observation I made is the publish button didn't work in the first post. Then after some other debugging I have come to the conclusion it's because of the Aeva Lite Mod that embeds videos from URL's. You can't publish that first post with the video, and with that video on that page Highslide doesn't work and the publish button doesn't work on the post with embedded videos.. You make a post with no videos both the publish button and Highslide work perfectly, even first post.

So it's Aeva that isn't playing nice, but is it with the publish button or just Aeva itself when the two are mixed together?

SA™

thanks for that Texan78 ill have to install them to see ill try to gt to it before the weekend for you ill pm you if you want to test it?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

!RFAN

Quote from: !RFAN on January 21, 2012, 01:02:00 AM
i'm facing a problem..
whenever i click on "Grant Permissions" it takes me to the index page..

Texan78

Quote from: SA™ on January 25, 2012, 07:16:48 AM
thanks for that Texan78 ill have to install them to see ill try to gt to it before the weekend for you ill pm you if you want to test it?

Yea that will be great just shoot me a PM and I will give it a test.

Stanyy

Hi SA, when i am logged into my admin account i cannot see the Facebook link at the menu bar. But when i am logged as a regular member i can see it. Do you know why?

netesy

my sa facebook  mod are not working this is my facebook error
An error occurred with WebMajix. Please try again later.

API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.
and the twitter is asking me to put a code on my site which i cant find

Advertisement: