News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David111567

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 28, 2012, 04:24:37 PM
Add these two lines to the cURL call in the code if you can't don't know the exact lines would have to look but this would solve it.

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, false);

Which file would that be added to?

vbgamer45

Looks like this file facebookauth\base_facebook.php

Find

public static $CURL_OPTS = array(
    CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT => 10,
    CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
    CURLOPT_TIMEOUT        => 60,
    CURLOPT_USERAGENT      => 'facebook-php-3.1',
  );

Change to

CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false,
   CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST => false
  );
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

David111567

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 28, 2012, 04:51:17 PM
Looks like this file facebookauth\base_facebook.php

Find

);

Change to

CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false,
   CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST => false
  );

You're AWESOME, MAN!  Worked GREAT!! Thanks so much!

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

David111567

Okay....now members are getting THIS error message when they try to log in via Facebook:

"({ "title": "Notification Feed", "generator": "ENotify Modification for Simple Machines Forum", "items": [ ] })" 

I remember this issue from a year or so ago....but I can't find the thread regarding how to resolve it?  Help?

vbgamer45

That i don't know much about but looks like a conflict with the enotify mod

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

David111567

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 28, 2012, 06:28:23 PM
That i don't know much about but looks like a conflict with the enotify mod

Yeah, there's a fix for this issue...it cropped up about 2 years ago....was resolved.  The problem is that the bug fix was on the old SA site, which is now history.  It's not found in this thread. So... there's the problem.  Maybe there's a member out there who remembers it and has it written down somewhere.

Thanks.

David

Mick.

Wow Vb, this mod come long ways man! i just started using it. Rock on!

One thing tho' i cant find the darn facebook login image in the files. Is it hosted at facebook?

Mick.

vbgamer45

Glad that you found it I been mostly doing bug fixes lately for it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I need some help. I want to change publish in $dtxt to post to FB. Where do I head to change this? I can do that by simply change it in the span column yet I think change it in its language is better but I couldn't find it.

I also wish to make the comment box appear in full 100% width in display page. I can't seem to find the css for it anywhere. It seems to be set at 160 height and 800 width. How can i set it to certain minimum height and width but always display in 100% width?

Howard43Willard

SWEET, finally approved, congrats SA on an awesome mod, loving all the features so far

jack001

great mod!!!
i want [fb connect] button and [twitter connect] button at the top of my website, visible at index page. Help me out with this.
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

drfun

I need a little help with this great mod, i successfully installed it and its working very well, but i noticed this error after it connects to facebook when user register or login, instead of taking them to my website

({ "title": "Notification Feed", "generator": "ENotify Modification for Simple Machines Forum", "items": [ ] })

and if i refresh the page, the error will clear and the user will be login on my site. please help me out and if this has been treated here, can some one kindly direct me to the thread.
Thanks
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

Kindred

wow....   the question is not only asked several times in this thread, but it was mentioned on the very last page, several posts above yours...  Try using search... it tends to save everyone time and bother.

That being said, I do not believe that the fix for the problem is in the thread....  it was on the SA site, which has been taken down and I don't think that vbgamer has added the fix to his FAQ.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

drfun

Thanks bro for the quick respond, i will hold on a little, may be some one that did got a hold on the fix from his site might share it here.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

scvoyager

I think this mod is a great idea. I have installed it and my first problem is when a post is made I get "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: fb_post_id" The post is made on the forum but why is this error showing up?

David111567

Quote from: scvoyager on December 03, 2012, 09:57:10 PM
I think this mod is a great idea. I have installed it and my first problem is when a post is made I get "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: fb_post_id" The post is made on the forum but why is this error showing up?

I had that problem a while back...it has to do with the one of the database values (in my case, Sql) not being created in the initial install to store the value.  I uninstalled the mod...went to Sql, removed the databases MANUALLY that were associated with the mod...reinstalled  the mod...and it was fine. 

Eclipse16V

Hello,
I have the following problem:
The page http://www.sa-mods.info/index.php?topic=734.0 no longer works.
Someone else can verify the setting or settings help?

Then I have the problem at the beginning of the posts were posted on Facebook and now. Suddenly no longer Without that, I've changed something.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

David111567

Quote from: Eclipse16V on December 06, 2012, 05:59:19 AM
Hello,
I have the following problem:
The page http://www.sa-mods.info/index.php?topic=734.0 no longer works.
Someone else can verify the setting or settings help?

sa-mods went down over a year ago. The mod is no longer supported by him (to my knowledge) and so the topics that were discussed there (including bug-fixes and conflicts with other mods like e-notify) are no longer available.  I know....major bummer.

Advertisement: