News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Guest unbale to view topic page topic content

Started by ahmadtrco, April 13, 2024, 12:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmadtrco

Please advise solution SMF version 2.0.19 issue

Guest unbale to view topic page topic content in like https://forum.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php/topic,5408.0.html

If admin login then can view topic page topic content

error appear :-
array_rand(): Argument #1 ($array) cannot be empty

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That is likely a mod issue, what mods have you installed?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

ahmadtrco

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

A customization, a modification package, something not in the vanilla install.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

ahmadtrco

Do you mean MOD httpBL

I disabled it but same issue

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No, I asked you to list all packages you have installed.

But also, seeing as your copyright notice seems to be missing as well I would suggest you fix that first. Scratch that, found it - Seems to be in a little unusual spot, but it is there - Apologies.

Also, do you get errors in your log when this happens?
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

ahmadtrco

How I can see  list all packages installed.

TO PAST HERE

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You would usually find packages listed in your package manager in Admin -> Package Manager.

I also just came to think of something else to check as well, take a look at your anti-spam settings, and make sure your verification settings are OK, if you have questions enabled you need to have questions configured as well.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: