News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Where is this saved in what database table?

Started by Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss, May 24, 2009, 02:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

In what database table is the forum url saved? You know the one you get to by
Admin > Configuration > Server Settings > Database and Paths
And then where it says Forum URL.

What I did is copied 100% all my database and my files and transferred them to a free host. My www.chitchatchatterbox.com(paid host) is my main site. My free host is a 100% replica of my main site but I use it for testing purposes. Only problem after I just transferred it is when  I go to login on the test site it logs me in but into the main site. I believe it is because the settings are all the same and the Forum URL is set to the main site. I need to get to this in the database and change it. Where is this located.
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

CapadY

Have a look in the file settings.php in SMF-root.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

Advertisement: