Applied for Charter Membership to get help with a major update...

Started by srhedd, July 28, 2023, 11:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srhedd

Hello All!
Paid for Charter Membership yesterday to get someone to update a client's old forum to current from 2.0.15. What's the process to move forward? Thanks!!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I can see that your membership is stuck "pending payment".
I'll notify the proper folks to take a look at this, apologies for the delay.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

LiroyvH

Hi!

Thanks for becoming a charter member (again!)! :) We really appreciate that as we can put all donations to good use!

I had sent you a PM about 20 hours ago that I noticed that you tried to renew, but that our system unfortunately didn't process it correctly and that I would fix it for you within 24 hours. Think you must've missed it. :)

Anyway, it has been sorted now as promised - the subscription has been re-activated and you're Charter; including the access to the helpdesk!

Thank you again for your contribution, enjoy and good luck with the upgrade :)
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

srhedd

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on July 28, 2023, 11:30:40 AMI can see that your membership is stuck "pending payment".
I'll notify the proper folks to take a look at this, apologies for the delay.

Thank you! Looking forward to the assistance!

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: