News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pleek

man, is that laptop going to be fixed anytime soon? sry for being impatient i just really want this mod on my board!

_Anthony_

Lol pleek it wil probably  be soon :)

edi67

Why trying to add one comment to some user i have this error:

Sorry, this feature is disabled.

but i cannot enable nothing in ADMIN panel, i click on greeen button but nothing happen
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Fustrate

You need to press 'Save' after you turn the button green.
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

edi67

Quote from: YodaOfDarkness on May 02, 2008, 08:44:53 PM
You need to press 'Save' after you turn the button green.

sorry me im stupid :(
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Jade Elizabeth

I'm getting a lot of undefined offsets...

8: Undefined offset: 9
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/jade/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1095

I have 10 and 11 as well as 9..dunno if that matters.

Last line being the issue:
// If they are in the positives, and want it displayed
if(!$profile['karma_disabled'] && ($profile['karma_good'] >= $profile['karma_bad'])){

$points = $profile['karma_good'] - $profile['karma_bad'];
$power = ($points - ($points % $modSettings['karmaBarPower'])) / $modSettings['karmaBarPower'];
$bars = ($points - ($points % $modSettings['karmaBarPoints'])) / $modSettings['karmaBarPoints'];
$bars = $bars == 0 ? 1 : $bars;
$bars = ($bars > $modSettings['karmaMaxBars']) ? $modSettings['karmaMaxBars'] : $bars;
$descriptions = preg_split("/(\r)?\n/", $modSettings['karmaDescriptions']);
$description = $descriptions[$bars - 1];

Why is it throwing errors?
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

_Anthony_

Ashu

is there any version of this mod which work with smf 1.1.4???

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: MrMoney on May 05, 2008, 01:50:51 AM
Is this for smf1 yet?
Quote from: Ashu on May 05, 2008, 05:48:38 AM

Come on guys, read the topic. The first post here complains because it isn't done yet.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Ashu

Quote from: Alundra on May 05, 2008, 07:13:58 AM
Quote from: MrMoney on May 05, 2008, 01:50:51 AM
Is this for smf1 yet?
Quote from: Ashu on May 05, 2008, 05:48:38 AM
sorry but i was just asking....and i don't think after reading this thread that yoda will do it for 1.1.X versions...so i think i"ll update my forum after 2.0 release final version :)

anyways nice work there buddy...keep up the good work...

Come on guys, read the topic. The first post here complains because it isn't done yet.

2pac

Im trying to do it so that each member gets 1 "rep power" for each point they get, but for some reason every time i "agree" with some one, they get 6 points instead of 1.

i set the # of points per post and thread to zero 'cause that kinda defeats the purpose of having negative rep when you can easily post your way out of it.

can you help me? how can i do 1 "rep power" for each agreement or -1  for each disagreement?

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: 2pac on May 05, 2008, 08:42:44 AM
Im trying to do it so that each member gets 1 "rep power" for each point they get, but for some reason every time i "agree" with some one, they get 6 points instead of 1.

One of my members also claimed to have had such a boost, but we tried to replicate it and failed.

Fustrate

2pac: what is your personal rep power? As it stands, the giver's reputation is taken into account when rep is given, so I'm guessing yours starts with a 6... am I correct?

and you need to set "Users get +1 "reputation power" per how many points? Default 100." to 1.
Steven Hoffman

THE BRA1N

Can anyone tell me why the comment box is transparent and what I have to do to fix it?  ???

Also, how i can edit out the "what you think of this post" question?

2pac

Fustrate

If you could tell me what those titles translate to, I can certainly work on it :)

and to the transparency issue... does your theme's style.css have .windowbg2 and .bordercolor in it?
Steven Hoffman

2pac

Quote from: YodaOfDarkness on May 06, 2008, 07:29:56 PM
If you could tell me what those titles translate to, I can certainly work on it :)

and to the transparency issue... does your theme's style.css have .windowbg2 and .bordercolor in it?

oh im not sure, i just found that pic in another post and thought it would be cool to add rep to stats similar to how it appears

NameRep bar hereRep power

im just talking about the reputation stats, i dont care about the other ones the pic show.

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: Alundra on May 04, 2008, 09:01:49 PM
I'm getting a lot of undefined offsets...

8: Undefined offset: 9
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/jade/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1095

I have 10 and 11 as well as 9..dunno if that matters.

Last line being the issue:
// If they are in the positives, and want it displayed
if(!$profile['karma_disabled'] && ($profile['karma_good'] >= $profile['karma_bad'])){

$points = $profile['karma_good'] - $profile['karma_bad'];
$power = ($points - ($points % $modSettings['karmaBarPower'])) / $modSettings['karmaBarPower'];
$bars = ($points - ($points % $modSettings['karmaBarPoints'])) / $modSettings['karmaBarPoints'];
$bars = $bars == 0 ? 1 : $bars;
$bars = ($bars > $modSettings['karmaMaxBars']) ? $modSettings['karmaMaxBars'] : $bars;
$descriptions = preg_split("/(\r)?\n/", $modSettings['karmaDescriptions']);
$description = $descriptions[$bars - 1];

Why is it throwing errors?

Fustrate

Have you changed how many reputation bars they can get? If so, you need to have the exact same number of lines in the rep descriptions box as the number of rep bars they can get. If not, add the following right after that last line...

$rep_debug_file = fopen('reputation_debug.txt', 'w');
$rep_debug_text = $modSettings['karmaDescriptions'] . "\n\n" . print_r($descriptions, true) . "\n\n" . $bars;
fwrite($rep_debug_file, $rep_debug_text);
fclose($rep_debug_file);

and then, once you can recreate that error, go to /Sources/reputation_debug.txt and tell me what it says there... I'm not sure if the code I just wrote is correct... and looking back over the block you pasted, I'm not sure if that's correct either... I'll look at that some more.
Steven Hoffman

THE BRA1N

Quote from: YodaOfDarkness on May 06, 2008, 07:29:56 PM

This is what it has..

.windowbg2 {
padding: 5px;
border-bottom: 2px solid #1a1a1a;
}

/* This is used for tables that have a grid/border background color (such as the topic listing.) */
.bordercolor {
}

Advertisement: