News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai-lupin

Hello,

I have the following error in my error log:

http://www.detektorforum.de/smf/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&action=logout;sesc
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
2: session_destroy(): Trying to destroy uninitialized session
Datei: /hsphere/local/home/thunting/detektorforum.de/smf/Sources/Subs-Auth.php
Zeile: 174

I have been told that this is caused by the Shop installation?

Thank you

Sakacoco

Is there any french people who have imported his theme succesfully ?

Because i have a lot of problems with it, include admin interface ( nothing ), profile, and it makes me deseappear Logout buttons :/

So if someone had, please tell me or send a pm thx !

runitzme

Hey, can you send a PM to the member that the item is used on? Like if their post count decrease, u can send them a PM...

adicrst

I want to extract top 10 users based on the amont of money they have in the bank (using smf Shop by Alex), but i have a problem and i can't make it work

this is the code i made, but it doesn't work:

$result = mysql_query("SELECT memberName,MAX(moneyBank) FROM smf_members LIMIT 10 DESC");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
  {

echo $row['memberName']." ".$row['moneyBank'];
  echo "<br>";

}

and i get this error

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in

Jess101

All the test seem fine but this error comes up after I click install

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxx/public_html/php1/Packages/temp/./install.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxx/public_html/php1/Sources/Packages.php on line 552

perplexed

Quote from: Jess101 on April 24, 2008, 09:50:57 PM
All the test seem fine but this error comes up after I click install

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxx/public_html/php1/Packages/temp/./install.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxx/public_html/php1/Sources/Packages.php on line 552

do other mods install ok or not?  Please read this solution from The mod author's site, you may have to install the mod manually.

@ adicrst

If you just need a list of who they are, then look in the shop and you can see 10 richest members (pocket) and (bank) :)

Quote from: runitzme on March 31, 2008, 03:17:50 PM
Hey, can you send a PM to the member that the item is used on? Like if their post count decrease, u can send them a PM...

some of the shop items do that automatically.  I don't know if this one does or not, but if you check Daniel's site you might be able to find out for sure, or to find an item that does do that, and add the code to your item :)

goldenboy48

Edit: SOLVED

Guys,

During installation it edited Display.template.php But I had to replace the display.template.php with an old version so I have redo the edit. But when I do the edit, it looks like that it breaks the code/file. It doesn't give me an error but it gives me this [look at the picture]

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/ecricnet/Untitled-5-1.jpg

I've attached my "unedited" display.template.php
If someone can tell me whats going on or can someone do the edits for me?

Thanks in advance.

Leofe

Hello im trying to add the shopmod to my forum... I have installed it all and just need the button to be added...
Im using the Ferry Tema custom Template

// Show the menu up top. Something like [home] [help] [profile] [logout]...
function template_menu()
{
   global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $txt;

// Work out where we currently are.
   $current_action = 'home';
   if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('admin', 'ban', 'boardrecount', 'cleanperms', 'detailedversion', 'dumpdb', 'featuresettings', 'featuresettings2', 'findmember', 'maintain', 'manageattachments', 'manageboards', 'managecalendar', 'managesearch', 'membergroups', 'modlog', 'news', 'optimizetables', 'packageget', 'packages', 'permissions', 'pgdownload', 'postsettings', 'regcenter', 'repairboards', 'reports', 'serversettings', 'serversettings2', 'smileys', 'viewErrorLog', 'viewmembers')))
      $current_action = 'admin';
   if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search', 'admin', 'calendar', 'profile', 'mlist', 'register', 'login', 'help', 'pm')))
      $current_action = $context['current_action'];
   if ($context['current_action'] == 'search2')
      $current_action = 'search';
if ($context['current_action'] == 'shop')
$current_action = 'shop';
   if ($context['current_action'] == 'theme')
      $current_action = isset($_REQUEST['sa']) && $_REQUEST['sa'] == 'pick' ? 'profile' : 'admin';

// Show the start of the tab section.
   echo '
         <table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
            <tr>';

// Show the [home] button.
   echo '
         <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '">' , $txt[103] , '</a></td>';

// Show the [help] button.
   echo '
         <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=help">' , $txt[119] , '</a></td>';

// Is the user allowed to administrate at all? ([admin])
   if ($context['allow_admin'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=admin">' , $txt[2] , '</a></td>';

// How about the [search] button?
   if ($context['allow_search'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center">
               <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=search">' , $txt[182] , '</a></td>';
            // The [shop]!
   if ($context['allow_shop'])
      echo '
         <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop">' , Shop , '</a></td>';

// Edit Profile... [profile]
   if ($context['allow_edit_profile'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile">' , $txt[79] , '</a></td>';

// Go to PM center... [pm]
   if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && $context['allow_pm'])
         echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=pm">' , $txt['pm_short'] , ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'] > 0 ? '[<strong>'. $context['user']['unread_messages'] . '</strong>]' : '' , '</a></td>';

// The [calendar]!
   if ($context['allow_calendar'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center" ><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar">' , $txt['calendar24'] , '</a></td>';

// the [member] list button
   if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">' , $txt[331] , '</a></td>';

// If the user is a guest, show [login] button.
   if ($context['user']['is_guest'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=login">' , $txt[34] , '</a></td>';

// If the user is a guest, also show [register] button.
   if ($context['user']['is_guest'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=register">' , $txt[97] , '</a></td>';

// Otherwise, they might want to [logout]...
   if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
      echo '
            <td  align="center"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a></td>';

// The end of tab section.
   echo '
         </tr>
      </table>';

}

// Generate a strip of buttons.
function template_button_strip($button_strip, $direction = 'top', $force_reset = false, $custom_td = '')
{
   global $settings, $buttons, $context, $txt, $scripturl;

// Create the buttons...
   foreach ($button_strip as $key => $value)
   {
      if (isset($value['test']) && empty($context[$value['test']]))
      {
         unset($button_strip[$key]);
         continue;
      }
      elseif (!isset($buttons[$key]) || $force_reset)
         $buttons[$key] = '<a href="' . $value['url'] . '" ' .( isset($value['custom']) ? $value['custom'] : '') . '>' . $txt[$value['text']] . '</a>';

$button_strip[$key] = $buttons[$key];
   }

if (empty($button_strip))
      return '<td>&nbsp;</td>';

echo '
      <td class="', $direction == 'top' ? 'main' : 'mirror', 'tab_' , $context['right_to_left'] ? 'last' : 'first' , '">&nbsp;</td>
      <td class="', $direction == 'top' ? 'main' : 'mirror', 'tab_back">', implode(' &nbsp;|&nbsp; ', $button_strip) , '</td>
      <td class="', $direction == 'top' ? 'main' : 'mirror', 'tab_' , $context['right_to_left'] ? 'first' : 'last' , '">&nbsp;</td>';
}

?>

i just need a button linking to index.php?action=shop

Thanks for your help!
Heres a link to the forum www.custombats.co.uk/cbforum

Matt12

Is there anyway i can disable temp in admin so the link is removed for it in the navigation bar without losing any data?

Thanks!

City Builder

steal credits from other users, produces, error stating "user unknown".  I look up the user using the lookup and paste it in but it still produces a error saying user unknown.

samurai-lupin

Is there a way to add a function to ssi.php in order to show the most recently sold item?

razorblitz07

Is there a way to add more items to create more items to buy in the shop?

razorblitz07

Sorry for double post but also is there a way to have a log on who but what and how much?

City Builder

I wish to change the way that the persons inventory is displayed to them to be by category, and to list multiple items on a row, so a table with a row of 5 columns would be nice.  Can someone tell me what file this needs to be done in and what specifically to change?

Does the author even support this mod anymore, I've asked questions on his own forum that have gone unanswered for weeks and some for months.

MaXiForum.cz

This mod is wery good! ;)
Will it be for SMF 2.0 too?
THX

Ni©holąś™

Quote from: MaxiPes on June 01, 2008, 01:48:17 PM
This mod is wery good! ;)
Will it be for SMF 2.0 too?
THX
It soon become.I think , ask to Daniel15 :)

MaXiForum.cz

it´s a perfect 8)
Daniel15 is a master...

tyty1234

Hi!

I just installed SMF Shop and for strange reasons, it's not counting the points every time someone posts. But I did get a error message before applying the mod. It said this.

2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test failed
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php    Test failed
10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed

It also said this

This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Here is the list I have installed already.
SMF Shop 3.0
CountryFlags 1.0.1
Ultimate Profile Mod 0.8.3

What is the problem? I am very new to SMF.
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

slackerpunk

what code can I use for a tinyportal block to show richest members?

Advertisement: