Convert phpBB to SWF Topic/Post/User/Attach Files

Started by Club2Share.com, August 14, 2004, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club2Share.com

Hello every one

i dont no where the   Cool board was when i   go to phpBB  i really like  This board and i hope i can   be and join this group to convert my phpBB to  SWF   
b4 i make anything please i need to now

now the convert will work with  topic and post and user

what about the  Attach Files  i have  Attach Files over then  500   is this  converter will do this  job also  thankyou very mach

File Sharing Forum [nofollow]
Link Exchange Directory [nofollow] / Club2Share - File Sharing Talk [nofollow] / P2P Forums [nofollow] / Free Image Hosting [nofollow] / xProxy [nofollow] / ADDMeHere [nofollow]Arcade Game [nofollow]/ Photo Gallery [nofollow]

[Unknown]

Last I checked, the converter did attachments.  If it does not for you, please tell us.

Thanks,
-[Unknown]

Club2Share.com

OK Thankyou iam Going to try and i hope   The File will be Convert also ..

thankyou

Link Exchange Directory [nofollow] / Club2Share - File Sharing Talk [nofollow] / P2P Forums [nofollow] / Free Image Hosting [nofollow] / xProxy [nofollow] / ADDMeHere [nofollow]Arcade Game [nofollow]/ Photo Gallery [nofollow]

Club2Share.com

hello i have get some problem when i convert  First of all   when i try to convert the   Atach file  i get this errror

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/dreamsss/public_html/forums/phpbb2_to_smf.php on line 1521

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/dreamsss/public_html/forums/phpbb2_to_smf.php on line 1522

Fatal Error: Attachments MOD is not installed in your phpBB forum!!

then i go to check my forums   and  i see  totle of  topic is 280 for example and  i check the active forums it have  over  then  100 topic there  it dont show  so what the problem with this

thankyou

Club2Share.com

Hello every one agian

iam sorry   if i have post  agian  iam not flooding  :D  i just finx  one problem about   the forums  becz i have install one mod in phpbb  the  sub forum   and   in the converted  dose not convert the  sub forum  so  i just move it out  and  the post is move and forum also .. now

ionly  have a problem with the  Atach file  ..    i already post   The Error  in the  3th post please  just help me with this iam very happy  with the  SWF and i hope to convert it right

thankyou

[Unknown]

You do realize it is SMF, now SWF, right?  Just thought it was strange you kept calling this SWF......

http://unknown.network32.net/tutorial.simple-machines

We'll look into your attachment conversions issues.

-[Unknown]

Club2Share.com

HEllo Thankyou To let me now

OK  about your sec  part i dont understand if u can explain to me please

We'll look into your attachment conversions issues.

This part i dont  understand it Please Explaint o me

Thankyou

Club2Share.com

Hello Sir

Please iam Waiting Iam Still haveing the problem with the Attach File   i can't convert the  Attach File  Please Some one help me with this error

Thankyou

Oldiesmann

He means that the forum is called "SMF" not "SWF" ("now" was a typo).

As for your error, make sure the same user has access to both your phpBB database and your SMF database.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: