News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

how do I de-archive the back up file....?

Started by trebor09, May 06, 2012, 05:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trebor09

Storman™

Quotestorman..... the admin is froze....
check it out....

Ok noted.

Sorry but I've just realised that you've already posted on this same issue earlier today in another topic

It would just been good to understand the full context.

trebor09

I'm confused.......

I thought I should start a new topic.......

Colin

Alright the problem is somehow the file extension was removed. I extracted the file for you and can either upload it to your FTP for you or email it to you as an attachment with ZIP compression.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

trebor09

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Colin

Please mark the topic as solved if everything is working. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Colin

trebor09

ok..... that was just to confusing........ so I called godaddy..... appearently they do a back up of my site every 24hrs...... and they walked me through my own backup within my FTP manager...... which dialed my site back 24 hrs.....
and that worked well.......

Thanks you guys for trying to help........ :)

Colin

Colin

Advertisement: