Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquire

I've used Dreamweaver CS3.

Everything looks ok still no result?

freakcypher

Somebody please help me to make this mod accesible with alak theme. please reply soon. i am in real need.
www.cypher-zone.com [nofollow]

babjusi

Quote from: freakcypher on August 09, 2007, 02:42:06 PM
Somebody please help me to make this mod accesible with alak theme. please reply soon. i am in real need.

Here, use the danilel15 parser mod. It will tell you exactly what changes to make to your custom theme and where to apply them

http://modparser.dev.dansoftaustralia.net/

Mediademics

I am having a problem with this mod. It installs fine but in my admin Control Panel where the link is supposed to be for the options it makes a space for it but nothing is there. Any suggestions?

Let me know if you need a screen shot or better explination.

Thanks!
Mediademics [nofollow] - Empowering Knowledge Via Internet Discussion.
MyCoolidge.com [nofollow]

Mediademics

Please disregard, I found the fix.

Mediademics [nofollow] - Empowering Knowledge Via Internet Discussion.
MyCoolidge.com [nofollow]

diegolyanky

I wanna use in the search page ! ...

Any suggestion or idea ? ... Please !

:D
SMF ... SimpleMachines ... Simple, but complete if you want it ;)

yaoceo

It installs fine but in my admin Control Panel   ican not see Ad Management esle

yaoceo

Mediademics    the same with u                        my msn  [email protected]                                 web   

http://www.overyou.cn/forums [nofollow]

babjusi

Quote from: yaoceo on August 11, 2007, 12:12:34 AM
  It installs fine but in my admin Control Panel   ican not see Ad Management esle

Check the language at Server Settings in the Admin Panel and make sure that it is set to plain english and not english utf8.

P.s. Some searching first before posting your questions won''t hurt either, as in this case, the answer to this question is answered plenty of times before.

And please, don''t bump your posts within 24 hours

Dragooon

If it is English - UTF8 Go to /Themes/default/languages and change Ads.english.php to Ads.english-utf8.php

yaoceo

Server Settings         ->          Default Forum Language         i can only choose    English 

yaoceo

Quote from: babjusi on August 11, 2007, 12:18:14 AM
Quote from: yaoceo on August 11, 2007, 12:12:34 AM
  It installs fine but in my admin Control Panel   ican not see Ad Management esle

Check the language at Server Settings in the Admin Panel and make sure that it is set to plain english and not english utf8.

P.s. Some searching first before posting your questions won''t hurt either, as in this case, the answer to this question is answered plenty of times before.

And please, don''t bump your posts within 24 hours

Server Settings         ->          Default Forum Language         i can only choose    English 

babjusi

Quote from: Dragooon on August 11, 2007, 12:20:15 AM
If it is English - UTF8 Go to /Themes/default/languages and change Ads.english.php to Ads.english-utf8.php

Actually Dragoon, I think he must first make a copy of the Ads.english.php file in the folder mentioned above and then rename it to Ads.english-utf8.php.

babjusi

Quote from: yaoceo on August 11, 2007, 12:34:03 AM

What theme are you using as a default for your forum? If you are using a custom theme, then change it back to the default one and see if that would do the trick

yaoceo

Quote from: babjusi on August 11, 2007, 12:40:13 AM
Server Settings         ->          Default Forum Language         i can only choose    English 

What theme are you using as a default for your forum? If you are using a custom theme, then change it back to the default one and see if that would do the trick

where can i change the theme    i am  a new  here

yaoceo

Current Theme  >  Select default smiley set for this theme                  i changed  it to  the  default               but    nothing 

happen

babjusi

Quote from: yaoceo on August 11, 2007, 12:43:13 AM
Quote from: babjusi on August 11, 2007, 12:40:13 AM

where can i change the theme    i am  a new  here

Admin Panel-Themes and Layout-Overall forum default...............Reset everyone to

And next time use the search button here, it is your best friend.
And don''t forget to read the Online manual as well, as 98% of the answers can be found there

http://docs.simplemachines.org/

babjusi

Quote from: yaoceo on August 11, 2007, 12:45:51 AM
Current Theme  >  Select default smiley set for this theme                  i changed  it to  the  default               but    nothing 

happen

Then nothing comes to mind. Maybe someone else can help you further

yaoceo

help   help  http://www.overyou.cn/forums [nofollow]   this is my forum  and  i install   ad v2.3

Bigguy

Everything seems fine; what specifically is the problem.

Advertisement: