Link Tree Broken

Started by Luke Wyrsta, April 05, 2010, 11:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke Wyrsta

Hi All,

I seem to have broken my link tree in RC2...

I used to have some generic code there just above the tree to show some banners. I removed it the other day without making a back-up.

When browser is maximised, the tree is broken and appears bunched up to the right....pushing multiple lines down the page. When the browser is sized to be smaller, the tree is perfect and functioning normal.

I may have accidentally deleted some additional code to cause this to happen?

Any thoughts?

smp420

Quote from: Luke Wyrsta on April 05, 2010, 11:38:21 PM
I seem to have broken my link tree in RC2...
OUCH that sounds painful.  ;)

Could you attach index.template.php and a link to your site.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

Luke Wyrsta

Yes I know lol very minor...but driving me nuts as I'm not a very advanced user  :o

http://www.gtpopping.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for your help  ;)

smp420

Could you show me a screenshot of the problem.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

Luke Wyrsta

smp420

What was the reason for editing the linktree. I think now might be a good time to upgrade to 2.0 RC3.

Luke Wyrsta

I was actually just removing some of my own code, which didn't touch this section.

So unfortunately, I may have deleted something else...

So you think an upgrade to RC3 could be the remedy?

smp420

It would fix it and its something you should do anyways. Always backup your database though.

Luke Wyrsta

Thanks. I will give that a shot.

Advertisement: