News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeric

I was making some changes to some blocks and then afterwards I started getting this error. Does anyone know what could cause this?

QuoteInternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.southshorestangs.com Port 80

wickedstangs

Did you try and remove the block you just made?

Killer-B

Quote from: Killer-B on February 26, 2009, 03:24:59 AM

Question for Gamer - since the SMF site seems to get more action than the Mod site...

I am trying to either uninstall, or upgrade ezportal with the latest release from yesterday - and when I go to execute - it just brings me to the .zip URL and times out on my server.... like so:

http://mysite.com/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=uninstall2;package=ezPortal0.2.6.1.zip;pid=24

*Server timesout)

Anyone ever had this happen? It still shows it being installed and active in Admin... and I really need to remove this - or upgrade - to see about these bug fixes...

TIA -

KB

Anyone have any ideas about this? I'm STILL trying to either upgrade or de-install ezportal - and it just goes to the aforementioned zip URL and stalls out... Blank page -

I've tried it on 2 PC's with 5 different browsers - all the same results - Any ideas???

Thanks -
SMF 2.0RC1

Mikeric

Quote from: wickedstangs on March 03, 2009, 12:59:43 PM
Did you try and remove the block you just made?

The block works on all other pages other than the portal main page. I tried to remove it and im still getting the same thing. I was moving blocks from the right to the left when this happened.

vbgamer45

Could be either mod_security or a webserver permission issue.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

IndigoStar

I installed this portal and when activated there is no way to get to the forum or to get back to the homepage how could this problem be solved ?  I know adding something like a forum button could help but dont know how to do it myself ?

Any advice or help much appreciated link to forum http://www.psychicgift.net/forum/ ezportal not activated atm

vbgamer45

For custom themes we need to make an edit to the index.template.php for SMF 1.1.x
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

kingkingston

Quote from: IndigoStar on March 04, 2009, 10:20:45 AM
I installed this portal and when activated there is no way to get to the forum or to get back to the homepage how could this problem be solved ?  I know adding something like a forum button could help but dont know how to do it myself ?

Any advice or help much appreciated link to forum http://www.psychicgift.net/forum/ ezportal not activated atm

create a links block on the side with links around your site,like i made on mine here http://wewantsport.com/index.php?action=forum

minos

i cant select multiple boards for  board news block .. how to dow it?

vbgamer45

With the latest version you should be able by using the control key and then clicking on each board

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

minos

that's excatly what i do  but  notting happen even remove old db tables and re-install it

vbgamer45

What SMF version? Did you have an older version of EzPortal before?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

minos

8.     EzPortal      0.2.7       [ Uninstall ]  [ List Files ]  [ Delete

and smf 2.0 RC1

kingkingston

Love the icon idea,but when you go to use some of them they don't show up in the list,like the link icon,it does not show in the list you choose from,can you fix this ?

vbgamer45

Quote from: kingkingston on March 15, 2009, 12:49:53 PM
Love the icon idea,but when you go to use some of them they don't show up in the list,like the link icon,it does not show in the list you choose from,can you fix this ?
What version of SMF are you using?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

kingkingston

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 15, 2009, 12:55:37 PM
Quote from: kingkingston on March 15, 2009, 12:49:53 PM
What version of SMF are you using?

computel

I get this error as well on 1.1.8. do I have to do a manual install of this?

Thanks

Quote from: kingkingston on February 25, 2009, 11:24:13 PM
hey mate i want to update my ezportal to the one but got these problems when unistalling the old one

5. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test failed
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/index.template.php Test failed

vbgamer45

You can do a full install but you will have to make some manually changes to those two files with ezPortal

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

computel

and if I unistall it I can do it via the admin and just manually remove the stuff from those two files?

Thanks

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: