News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Error 404 not found

Started by kuchiyo, May 31, 2012, 12:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuchiyo

I just some days posted topics on my forum and all was good.  :)

But TODAY I got message when i goto my forum index.php:

404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I cant goto index.php!!! Help please.
I checked CP Panel and: "This directory is empty"    >:( >:( >:(  ???  :-\

emanuele

The only thing I can think of is that your host wiped out your forum...unless you deleted the content by mistake.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

kuchiyo

UMMM...

I dont wanna make my forums again.

Arantor

You'd best talk to your host about it to see if there's anything they know about it.

kuchiyo

Im very angry for my host
S***

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

kuchiyo

Im Hosting with X10hosting
Free hosting mode.

kuchiyo

Hacking?!!!!?!?!
I lost all my files!!!!

emanuele

In any case the only thing you can do at the moment is contact your host.
After that, if it comes out that is a security issue related to SMF feel free to fill a security report.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

MrPhil

If your host deliberately wiped out your site due to some infraction, your quarrel is with them. If it was wiped out by a hacker, hope that the last backup was clean. If you accidentally wiped out your forum, give yourself a dope slap. See if your host has a recent backup, or if your site is somehow hidden from you (but still there). Sometimes if you use too many resources, they may move you to a "penalty box" server and disable your live site. All sorts of things could have happened. If your files are not there, talk to your host.

And what version of SMF are you using, so this can be moved to the right support board?

kuchiyo

Im using SMF 2.0.2

I tryed to look repair_settings.php   or agreement.txt
but 404 not found.

I maked a ticket to my host now.

MrPhil

repair_settings.php is not shipped with SMF. It has to be downloaded from this site (http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Repair_settings.php). agreement.txt, if it hasn't been erased, is in the SMF root (same directory as Settings.php).

kuchiyo

Okay, thanks to all replies.

The problem is fixed and forums work normally.  ;D

Advertisement: