News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Profile Link not working

Started by Gunstra, April 30, 2024, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunstra

I installed and uninstalled a few mods and now for some reason when I click on my username to go to my profile, the link shows right in the browser address bar but it doesn't go to my profile it goes to the front page of the forum. How can I fix this please?

Kindred

Url?
Smf version?
Mods installed?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Gunstra

Quote from: Gunstra on April 30, 2024, 03:52:34 PMI installed and uninstalled a few mods and now for some reason when I click on my username to go to my profile, the link shows right in the browser address bar but it doesn't go to my profile it goes to the front page of the forum. How can I fix this please?

Also now the board won't install anymore packages. Says every one of them I try to add is corripted. I have tried 20+ packages, all the same message now.

url: https://vpsbrd.zothnet.com [nofollow] (I am building it on a subdomain then will move it to the proper domain when satisfied with it)

v: 2.1.4

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That's quite a lot of mods.
Quote from: Gunstra on April 30, 2024, 03:52:34 PMI installed and uninstalled a few mods
Can you name these mods you uninstalled right before this happened?

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Gunstra

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on May 01, 2024, 01:44:19 AMThat's quite a lot of mods.
Quote from: Gunstra on April 30, 2024, 03:52:34 PMI installed and uninstalled a few mods
Can you name these mods you uninstalled right before this happened?

No, just by the date and times listed in the screenshot but I already uninstalled quite a few and tried eliminate the issue, so it's probably toast and needs started from scratch again. But instead of doing that I will just go back to IPS and stay, it's working decent but costly.

Advertisement: