News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babjusi

Quote from: ulgaming.net on June 28, 2007, 10:33:38 PM
when will this mod be available for SMF 1.1.3? I am currently using SMF 1.1.3 and the compatible field says it's only compatible till SMF 1.1.2 . :( So when will this mod be available for SMF 1.1.3?

It can be very easy compatible with 1.1.3. Unzip it, change the package-info.xml file. Add 1.1.3 after 1.1.2 where it shows the action for install and uninstall, zip it back again and you are all set

Stalyn

Quote from: babjusi on June 27, 2007, 02:05:28 AM
Quote from: Stalyn on June 26, 2007, 10:25:16 PM
just for the records. this mod doesn't work with bluehost fantastico.

Look, what I have seen reading some posts here, there are a lot of people who have installed smf with fantasticko and seem to have problems with mods. Fantastico installs smf with english utf as default language. Try to change it at admin panel-server settings to plain english and see if that would help

I did a clean install. thanks for the tip!

babjusi

You are welcome Stalyn

Stalyn

Quote from: babjusi on June 28, 2007, 10:43:14 PM
when will this mod be available for SMF 1.1.3? I am currently using SMF 1.1.3 and the compatible field says it's only compatible till SMF 1.1.2 . :( So when will this mod be available for SMF 1.1.3?

It can be very easy compatible with 1.1.3. Unzip it, change the package-info.xml file. Add 1.1.3 after 1.1.2 where it shows the action for install and uninstall, zip it back again and you are all set

I was using it with 1.1.2 then upgraded to 1.1.3 and still work....

babjusi

Maybe, he installed a fresh 1.1.3 or didn''t have  the ad managment mod installed before he upgraded to 1.1.3

Pranav

Yay! It works! Thanks for the help "babjusi". :D

babjusi

ShadowStriker

Quote from: babjusi on June 28, 2007, 10:43:14 PM

I don't see 1.1.2, I only see "1.1 RC2, 1.1 RC3, 1.1, 1.1.1-1.1.99"

babjusi

This 1.1.99 it shows that the mod is compatible with all the 1.1 series

ShadowStriker

oh lol... I should have tried it before I edited the file, cause now it works...

babjusi

Glad to hear it that it worked out for you ShadowStriker

smartsheep

Hi i recently signed up for google adsense.
My site: http://www.smartsheep.net
I use the AdManagment mod, and it works perfectly for banner xchange and i worked for adbrite also, but it wont show adsense?
Help please! Any ideas? Do i have to wait for those ads to appear, or what?
Thank you

babjusi

Quote from: smartsheep on July 01, 2007, 09:57:01 AM
Hi i recently signed up for google adsense.
My site: http://www.smartsheep.net
I use the AdManagment mod, and it works perfectly for banner xchange and i worked for adbrite also, but it wont show adsense?
Help please! Any ideas? Do i have to wait for those ads to appear, or what?
Thank you

Have you checked that the permissions are set?

smartsheep

what permissions?

p.s. i am reapeating now: if i put my adbrite or bannerxcange ads there i can see the banners/ads

ITA003

How do you configure google adsense?

In attach  my config about Google Adsense. The first is the content section and second are the position of Google Adsense in Forum.

The permission are in Admin -> Permission and for every group do you want to see the ads you mu check Enable Ads, but if you already see you ads maybe are already checked.

Bye

KaiserDivus

I need a little help, this addon sounds cool but when i install it the option under config isnt there but the link is in the source and the entire mod can be accessed but there is no writting anywhere.  I assume this is a language problem but i am still a little new to smf so i cant find out how to fix this myself, thanks to anyone

babjusi

Quote from: KaiserDivus on July 01, 2007, 09:11:47 PM
I need a little help, this addon sounds cool but when i install it the option under config isnt there but the link is in the source and the entire mod can be accessed but there is no writting anywhere.  I assume this is a language problem but i am still a little new to smf so i cant find out how to fix this myself, thanks to anyone

What theme and language are using?

KaiserDivus

Quote from: babjusi on July 01, 2007, 09:17:06 PM
Quote from: KaiserDivus on July 01, 2007, 09:11:47 PM

What theme and language are using?

Im using WoW-DK but it doesnt work on defult either, and I'm using English

babjusi

To make it work with a custom theme, have a look at this link. It will show you step by step as to what changes you need to make and where to apply them

http://modparser.dev.dansoftaustralia.net/index.php

Your default language, is plain english or english utf?

KaiserDivus

Advertisement: