News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Smf Stabilizer Thema

Started by webtiryaki, January 29, 2024, 11:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webtiryaki

Hello, I've been working on this theme for a while, some of it is over, positive or negative comments ?

DEMO

You cannot view this attachment.

Kindred

Not my tastes.. ;)

The colors are super bright.  :laugh:
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

webtiryaki

Quote from: Kindred on January 29, 2024, 12:36:38 PMNot my tastes.. ;)

The colors are super bright.  :laugh:

@Kindred , what kind of colors do you like? Can you give me some tips? :)

Kindred

these days, with my eyes - I'm a fan of darker themes.
Although I do like purples and blues -- these appear almost "neon" bright to me.

all things considered, this theme is, at least, consistent, in its color scheme :D
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TwitchisMental

I think the theme looks pretty nice.  I like the color choices, but some of the text color could be hard to read for some. For example the category text.

It may be beneficial to use a contrast checker to help with that.  I typically use Webaim - https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/

There are also some contrast checking browser plugins too.

Overall it looks like a very nice theme though :).  Perhaps add a dark mode ?  A-lot of us with bad eyes simply prefer darker over lighter themes haha :).

Diego Andrés

I feel the orange colors are still not doing a great match with the rest of the color scheme. Perhaps for the menu the buttons need to be bigger, or a different color, not really sure honestly it's just my perception.
Also the icon for the active element is almost grey or looks grey which is hard to distinguish.

Overall it's very nice.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 29, 2024, 02:30:54 PMI feel the orange colors are still not doing a great match with the rest of the color scheme. Perhaps for the menu the buttons need to be bigger, or a different color, not really sure honestly it's just my perception.
Also the icon for the active element is almost grey or looks grey which is hard to distinguish.

Overall it's very nice.
I agree with this as-well. Perhaps instead of orange use the teal color that you are using for the Popular Topics title bar.

Seyit replikacep.com

I admire the themes this man creates.

A theme that differs from classical themes     :D

webtiryaki

You cannot view this attachment.

Stabilizer is a professional theme that is a great choice for Smf users. This theme includes both dark and light features and has an extremely functional and user-friendly design.

Stabilizer offers features such as quick touch areas and welcome messages for guest users. These features help users easily adapt to the site and quickly get used to it. Additionally, it provides users with a more functional experience with features such as a custom forum statistics structure and action buttons in node areas.

The theme has a dynamic structure where the style features of all areas can be easily controlled.
Additionally, the theme provides an excellent display on all modern browsers and works seamlessly on mobile devices.

Stabilizer looks great on all types of forums and provides users with an excellent experience. With its user-friendly design, quick touch areas, custom forum statistics structure, and action buttons in node areas, this theme is designed to meet users' needs.

In conclusion, the Stabilizer theme for Smf provides users with a professional, customizable, and functional forum experience. With its dark and light features that attract attention, and features such as quick touch areas, custom forum statistics structure, and action buttons in node areas, it can meet the needs of many users. It is easy to install and provides an excellent display on all types of forums.

TwitchisMental

Now that is looking better.  I still see some contrast/legibility issues in the footer.

Loving the dark version :D .

lazo50

As usual done an outstanding job. Thank you

ReyAlmeja

The theme looks great, I hope you will soon officially launch your work on the Themes site, I like both the "light" and the "dark" models.

Waiting for you to give us the news that anyone who uses SMF can download this excellent work.

P.D: currently using your great work with the Steyle_V1 Theme

Greetings from  8) Puebla, Mexico webtiryaki
"Aprendiz del sexo y de php"...

Advertisement: