News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How do i do this?

Started by ShivRp, April 29, 2015, 04:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShivRp

Hello members, I don't really know where to post this topic, but I want to know how to do something like this. Is it a mod? Thanks in advance

Please check my attachment

The stuff that shows who are viewing the topic

Illori

admin -> current theme show who is viewing the board index and posts

Kindred

In the future, please try to help us help you...

1- use a descriptive title that gives some suggestion of your question. "How do I do this" nis just as bad as "help me". In other ords... it is useless.

2- Do not say "see my attachement".   DESCRIBE your issue or question. Do not just point to an an image say "this"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ShivRp

Quote from: Kindred on April 29, 2015, 06:34:43 AM
In the future, please try to help us help you...

1- use a descriptive title that gives some suggestion of your question. "How do I do this" nis just as bad as "help me". In other ords... it is useless.

2- Do not say "see my attachement".   DESCRIBE your issue or question. Do not just point to an an image say "this"

Yes sir! It was a simple and common stuff and that's why I requested to view that attachment sir

Kindred

And yet... many of us view the site and answer posts from mobile devices, which means that viewing an attachment image is not necessarily viewable
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

And snippy responses will make it difficult for people to want to help you in the future. ;)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: