News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

NChat - No SQL Save BW shoutbox

Started by nvcnvn, April 13, 2011, 11:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvcnvn

Quote from: KuT on January 17, 2012, 08:09:36 PM
Bump!

Go to boradindex.template.php of you current theme, make sure you remove all the thing about Nchat

RednecK1

Well if it worked I would want to use it.  But if i type something and hit save to post it nothing comes up its like its froze.

Zipclaw

Hi!

I have a little question to this Mod.

I have installed it on a test installation of SMF 2.0.1 (local, in Xampp) a while ago, and it worked perfectly fine. Now, I would like to install it in SMF 2.0.2 (on my website), but it seems it hasn't been updated since 2.0.2 is out. Does it work with SMF 2.0.2 anyway? If not, when it's going to be updated?

SA™

if it worked on 2.0.1 then chances are that it will on 2.0.2 just use version emulate when installing it
if your unsure why not install 2.0.2 on your local xampp and test it?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

ABREWCADABREW

I've just discovered the following error message when using Safari:

"The ./nchat/index.php is now unavailable! Please contact admin forum about this issue!"

I've gotten the error on different machines, so it's not isolated.

Help?

beanflying

As I mentioned before it generally seems to be bandwidth or host related. It is not a browser or software fault. Occasionally it was turning up on chat before we migrated to a faster server and better plan.
Owner of many many shiny toys.

zapiy

Can this be run in a simpleportal block?

Thanks
www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

hoffy97

Anyone get this to work on the 2.0.2 version?
Been trying to get it to work for days with no luck.

rootuid

It installs
The package was installed successfully. You should now be able to use whatever functionality it adds or changes; or not be able to use functionality it removes.

Admin/configuration page works.

I get The ./nchat/index.php is now unavailable! Please contact admin forum about this issue!
I think this is permissions based as I haven't yet changed the permissions as required.

autarh

hi , is there possibility to insert pictures in chat and is there a log file ?

newmem

Forum is 2.0.2 with latest tinyportal.N-chat is installed butt it's visible only for admins,not for regular members?How to allow everybody to see and use nchat?

iMaNiac

Hi guys,

i've installed this mod and it works perfect beside the sounds. i've all the sounds @/Nchat/sounds but i can't get it to work

Jeremy M.

No matter what Chat/ShoutBox mods i install, none of them will work. I can make someone (who knows what their doing) a temporary admin account, if they would be willing to install and get it to work for me. I want the best shoutbox that is available out there. . (I am running 2.0.2)

I want a shoutbox to be displayed at the top of the forum right below my "Home, Help, Search, Admin......." menu

Mstcool

Cant find out how to make it work with 2.0.2

Mstcool

Misa95

When I click on Mute List Manager it show me an error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ultrafor/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2432) : eval()'d code on line 247

How can i fix it?

THE BRA1N

Does this mod have an ignore feature for users? If so, how do you activate it?

kegyen

I can not go to my admin section on the forum now, I get this error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/21/6641821/html/forum/Sources/Admin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/21/6641821/html/forum/index.php on line 355

Could anyone please give me some guidance?

planetxtownhall

My users never got interested in this app and I am trying to remove it from my system.  It is a nightmare to uninstall.  Am I stuck with this thing forever?

kegyen

I am having a horrible time as well cleaning it up, its really bugging my forum

Advertisement: