News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Template Upgrade

Started by nupercy, May 07, 2012, 07:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nupercy

Hello,
Ive been trying to update my forum and have done for the most part , i cant seem to update the Default Templates 2.0 to 2.0.2. Can anyone help by directing me to the files required ?
Could it be ADK portal that blocks the update ?
Thanks in advance percy

Robert.

The templates should be fine, as you've updated them automatically while overwriting all files. :) As far as I know, there haven't been any template changes either. :P

nupercy

If that's correct why dose the Detailed Version Check tell me it needs updating ?

Robert.

Well, as the template isn't update, the template version number at the top of the file isn't updated either. ;) As far as I know they are only updated before the branch goes final or when the file itself is updated :)

nupercy

Robert.

You're welcome :) The Core template did have an update, I've heard (thanks Illori :)), but that didn't apply to the default theme. The previous information still applies though, all of the templates of the default and core theme are updated when you overwrite all files. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :P

nupercy

hi, i seem to of lost my home page since the update and adk portal dose not show in the options ...... please help

Robert.

You need to reinstall Adk Portal, as it has been removed when you upgraded your forum. When the package manager says it's still installed, just uninstall the package from the package manager, even though the edits have been removed (files are still there). When you've done that, reinstall it. :) Remember to backup, though! :P

Advertisement: