idesignsmf.com -SMF Themes & Design. Free & Premium.

Started by Mick., June 17, 2012, 01:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

Your vote thing doesn't seem to work. When the "Vote on this site" is clicked it says that the site don't exist. Site looks great btw.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Mick.

Quote from: ARG on May 19, 2013, 07:46:36 PM
Your vote thing doesn't seem to work. When the "Vote on this site" is clicked it says that the site don't exist. Site looks great btw.  ;)
thanx ARG,i noticed that today. awwards site seems to have some troubles. I saw 503 pages all day today.

rd

Easily one of the best SMF designs I have ever seen in my life and I've been with SMF for over 6 years.
Anyways keep it up :) I still owe you a review.

Dhayzon

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Ricky.

Mick.. loved your new layout and all stuff you implemented and also saw your SMF responsive today .. very good work :)

Mick.

Meh, I changed the blue style to a darker color and mint links. We'll see how long will last lol

Mick.

Burke ♞ Knight

Mick, is it ok to pm you about something?
Something for my site, that you may be able to help or point me in right direction. :)

Mick.

Quote from: BurkeKnight on September 05, 2013, 04:53:08 PM
Mick, is it ok to pm you about something?
Something for my site, that you may be able to help or point me in right direction. :)
ya man. ;)

agent47

This is one of the better looking SMF sites out there.
I can see an immense amount of work has been put into totally transforming the site. Nice work, Mick. Just so you know, I have been a long time fan of your work.

PortaMx is probably the best SMF portal!

gingir

Hi Mick,

A very clean and organized website, I like it.

The contact form inputs are not all aligned though (verification) and its "Contact" title position is somewhat odd.
Ciao! Free hosting [nofollow]

Tavsih

Tricks and tips section is great  :)

Great work on the site layout .

Werldklass

แนะนำเว็บไซต์ Honda Jazz Club แห่งใหม่ เป็นเว็บไซต์สำหรับกลุ่มผู้ใช้ Honda Jazz 2014 [nofollow] โดยเฉพาะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นข้อมูลวันเปิดตัว, ราคา, สเปค, การจอง, โปรโมชั่น ฯลฯ

ส่วนใครที่สนใจ Honda City 2014 [nofollow] สามารถติดตามข่าวและเข้ามาพูดคุยแลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นได้ที่เว็บไซต์ของเรา ส่วนจะเปิดตัวเมื่อไรนั้นรอติดตามได้เลย

InsomniacP

Site looks great Mick....

And some great looking themes...
www.gamersrespawn.co.uk 25+ Gaming Community

Deaks

Your all gonna have to trust I speak for the site :P

But as per: http://www.idesign360.com/community/index.php/topic,546.msg1929/topicseen.html#new
Official Announcement

Hello,

When Mick opened this site he did not realise the potential it had and the legacy it would create, however late last year, Mick had to take a back seat for some time leaving his wife and myself looking after the site.

For the last few days we have been discussing the future of the site, and have agreed that it is time to close the curtains.

As of 1 June 2014, this site will cease to exist.  This is not an easy decision but one that needs to be taken.  We would like to thank everyone who has taken subscriptions out and shown support for the site over the years, and we thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Bryan, Mick and Marian.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Raths Rants

The DDC Network
a lot of hard work goes into easy

Advertisement: