News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

->RuNet

Started by Gmans, February 15, 2009, 01:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmans

Можно по-русски! :Р
"Not so big the universe, as its source code ..." ^^

bycn*

Gmans

Cado

Michal

Indeed, nice one.
Hey - by the way - what happened to EnerGy? The link doesn't work anymore  :(

Lamarck

GREAT theme.However,Its more difficult to install MODs on this theme than on Energy...almost every MOD that needs to add a "tab" in the index.template.php fails to do it >__<.

shadow82x

QuoteGREAT theme.However,Its more difficult to install MODs on this theme than on Energy...almost every MOD that needs to add a "tab" in the index.template.php fails to do it >__<.

[SMF 2.0] How to add tabs to themes.

It has nothing to do with the theme. It was a design change in SMF2.0. ;)
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Lamarck

I know,I know...Energy theme was for 2.0 also!.I mean (don't know why) this theme does not show the tabs on subs.php,It only shows home,help,search and calendar tabs,predefined in index.template.php of the theme.
Is any way of change this? o.O

This is in index.template.php:

//[Site] , [Home] , [help] , [searh] buttons; Special thansk css-school.ru =\ ;
     echo '<td id="home"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=forum"><span>' ,$txt['home'], '</span></a></td>';
     echo '<td id="help"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=help"><span>' , $txt['help'] , '</span></a></td>';
     if ($context['allow_search'])
     echo '<td id="search"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=search"><span>' , $txt['search'] , '</span></a></td>';
     if ($context['allow_calendar'])
     echo '<td id="calendar"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar"><span>' , $txt['calendar'] , '</span></a></td>';

I want to show,instead of that,the tabs from subs.php.Is it possible? I am trying,but I am "broking" the template and getting parse errors  :'(

Gmans

insert links to mods and wait weekend

Gmans

Quote from: Lamarck on February 16, 2009, 07:49:22 PM
I know,I know...Energy theme was for 2.0 also!.I mean (don't know why) this theme does not show the tabs on subs.php,It only shows home,help,search and calendar tabs,predefined in index.template.php of the theme.
Is any way of change this? o.O

This is in index.template.php:

//[Site] , [Home] , [help] , [searh] buttons; Special thansk css-school.ru = ;
     echo '<td id="home"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=forum"><span>' ,$txt['home'], '</span></a></td>';
     echo '<td id="help"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=help"><span>' , $txt['help'] , '</span></a></td>';
     if ($context['allow_search'])
     echo '<td id="search"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=search"><span>' , $txt['search'] , '</span></a></td>';
     if ($context['allow_calendar'])
     echo '<td id="calendar"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar"><span>' , $txt['calendar'] , '</span></a></td>';

I want to show,instead of that,the tabs from subs.php.Is it possible? I am trying,but I am "broking" the template and getting parse errors  :'(

add tab:
echo '<td id="site"><a href="link(search in xml file mod)"><span>name(search in xml file mod too)</span></a></td>';

lossehelin

this themes looks great, but it lacks some features such as links to "new posts since last visit" and "replies to your posts"

Cado

Gmans

Quote from: lossehelin on February 21, 2009, 02:39:46 PM
this themes looks great, but it lacks some features such as links to "new posts since last visit" and "replies to your posts"

abbyh

Hello. Why is this theme has no link menu to Front Page?

_System32_

Very Pretty! ... Thanks!

by designer

Gmans

Quote from: abbyh on February 23, 2009, 10:11:20 AM
Hello. Why is this theme has no link menu to Front Page?
0_o

lossehelin

anyone successufully adapted this theme to use smfads?

Gmans

lossehelin

Quote from: Gmans on February 21, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
Quote from: lossehelin on February 21, 2009, 02:39:46 PM

ups.my bad. i wasn't expecting to have that on the button.
i think it is more useful to have that on upper region of the theme

Advertisement: