News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guddone

Good day guys , I really need a little help here . I would like to know if the SA facebook connect integration works with all themes or is it "selective" ? for example i am using dziner studio ds-natural theme .

Spoogs

guddone

Spoogs

It's hard to say what edits are needed as I dont know the theme. you can attach the index.template.php and someone can help you with it or when I get the chance I can take a look.

Spoogs

I get a bid red warning trying to view that site...

jack001

i am getting a blank page when i try to connect to facebook. i have place api key and everything. dont know why this problem is occuring..

check by yourself: http://edutainmentforum.tk

please help me out as fb users are unable to connect here.
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

guddone

hi spoogs here is the index.template.php for the dziner studio theme i am using ,i would appreciate if you could make the edits that would enable SA facebook connect work with this theme .

guddone

hi spoogs here is the index.template.php for the dziner studio theme i am using ,i would appreciate if you could make the edits that would enable SA facebook connect work with this theme .

xsisonline

Is this mod is only made for default theme...
as i installed this mod but it works only on default smf default theme...
please help me

Spoogs

Quote from: guddone on April 11, 2011, 02:17:56 PM
Try this, make sure to backup first

xsisonline

I am Using 2 Theme from rocketTheme ....
www.discuss4india.com

please edit the mod for this ...
please please ... i need it urgently....

Dzonny

Hello there.
Great mod really. :)
I have a problem with connecting.
Error that i get:
QuoteAre You Connected to Facebook? Somthings Gone Wrong
SMF RC5 - Fresh instaled with no mods installed, and nothing in error log.
Aplication is set and settings is fine.
Any suggestion how to fix this?

EDIT: Nvm, that was chmod problem with uploaded mod files.

Yngwiedis

AmityHost.com - The Affordable Host

Yngwiedis

Can someone tell me an example of block for SimplePortal with ssi_facebook actions ?

I try this but is not correct:

<?php
global $boarddir;
require_once(
$boarddir '/SSI.php');

ssi_FbcLiveStream(); ?>

Also can someone tell me what is the difference if i check or uncheck the Simple Portal Mod option in the Supported Mods tab ?
Because i cant really see any difference...

Thank you very much.

MarkoKg

Hello there.

When i have utf-8 characters in my translation, my forum go crazy, font is changed and its messed. Any help, i set encoding to utf-8 in notepad++ before writing but still have this problem.

Yngwiedis

azjeepclub

Could I get the BacknBlack theme to work with this? Doesnt look like it needs much - everything works but the connect button (on facebook integrate button) and share, invite friends. What do I have to do to make this happen? Would REALLY appreciate the help out!!!

Theme;
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=126
AZ Jeep Club
Owner / Admin

azjeepclub

Update; I got everything working except the share and like within my boards... Here is the new copy of index template for my theme if you could help - would be much appreciated!!!
AZ Jeep Club
Owner / Admin

Advertisement: