News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madfitz

Quote from: ~DS~ on June 05, 2011, 05:23:29 PM
QuoteBTW you have several typos in the language file

This is already fixed in either rev 299/300 but won't be pushed as of yet. We are working on 2.0
Typos don't really bother me as I can always edit the file.

What does concern me is this:

Quote from: madfitz on June 05, 2011, 05:08:54 PM
Quote from: SA™ on June 05, 2011, 02:21:14 PM
I'm not seeing those error messages in the log yet but I'm not seeing any way to register with a FB account. On the register page all I get is plain text reading "Connect with Facebook" but no links (or graphic buttons) to FB.

When I login I see "Integrate with Facebook" but that just leads to a plain text message "You are not connected with Facebook!" and "Connect Now" but, again this is not a working link or a button.

tcarlisle

Yes, I downgraded to SA FBConnect 1.0 RC5 and got the capthca images back, but now it seems the facebook comments at the bottom of pages isn't working. It has the banner and says facebook coments, but there is nothing else except a blank text box you can't edit.

Facebook login works though....

madfitz

Quote from: tcarlisle on June 06, 2011, 06:06:09 PM
Facebook login works though....

Mine doesn't :s I've now uninstalled it until I find a way to get it working - or somebody codes an alternative.

tabletsdroid

- Upgraded smf 2.0 gold. Facebook connect '1.0 RC6 Rev300' no longer functional, does not even appear in the admin menu.

- Downgraded to 'SA FBConnect 1.0 RC5 rev292' - partly functional now but for me the crucial component is missing - the 'connect with facebook' button under the log in area, need to get that back
Are you Looking Forward To it?

Spoogs

A newer version compatible with 2.0 will be released within the next few days

Quotethe crucial component is missing - the 'connect with facebook' button under the log in area, need to get that back
This was dealt with today, after some testing we should have the new version released before too long.

tabletsdroid

Quote from: Spoogs on June 13, 2011, 08:32:22 PM

QuoteThis was dealt with today, after some testing we should have the new version released before too long.

excellent news, you guys work fast!
Are you Looking Forward To it?

quantum503

Hi

I'm new to this and am trying to install this mod, I copied the files to the server and ran installScript.php but I get the error below:

Notice: Undefined index: fb_title123 in ..\Sources\FB_Connect\facebookHooks.php on line 307 Notice: Undefined index: fb_admin ..\Sources\FB_Connect\facebookHooks.php on line 344

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Spoogs

Quote from: quantum503 on June 14, 2011, 04:52:30 AM
Hi

I'm new to this and am trying to install this mod, I copied the files to the server and ran installScript.php but I get the error below:

Notice: Undefined index: fb_title123 in ..\Sources\FB_Connect\facebookHooks.php on line 307 Notice: Undefined index: fb_admin ..\Sources\FB_Connect\facebookHooks.php on line 344

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Package Manager

SA™

2.0 version realsed
Warning: You must create an application on facebook to use this modification
For information on creating your application please read ==> here <==.

Change Log:
14 June, 2011 [2.0 Initial Release]
- Register with facebook (new members)
- Integrate forum account with facebook (existing members)
- Disassociate forum account from facebook
- Update your Status on facebook
- Import your facebook avatar
- Invite your facebook friends
- Like/Recommend your site to friends on facebook
- Share, Like, and Publish topics to your facebook wall
- Facebook Comment Box
- Facebook Fan Page
- Friends... View all your facebook friends

Left blank intentionally:
SMF Features
- ACP - this mod has its own admin control panel for easy use
- Supports Standard and Advanced Profile Fields [SMF 2.0 only]
- Facebook admin logs (see all register/Integrated fb users)
- Membergroup (default membergroup for new facebook registered members)
- Buddy list integration (users can sync their forum and fb friends)

if you  was using the older versions of the mod affter installing goto facebook admin and unsync all current facebook users this is reqired for the mod to function properly
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Spoogs

Also note that SMF 1.1x is no longer supported.

Raths Rants

Just upgraded to the new version of SA Facebook Connect and I am getting this error message.

My site is down atm. Seeing if there is a quick fix before I disable the addons.

I uninstalled and removed the old version before installing the new updated version of SA Facebook.

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare facebook_array_insert() (previously declared in /public_html/site/Sources/FB_Connect/facebookHooks.php:6) in /public_html/site/Sources/Facebook/FacebookHooks.php on line 53

Thanks in advance.

I am using SMF 2.0 Stable with SimplePortal.
The DDC Network
a lot of hard work goes into easy

madfitz

I've installed the latest version for 2.0 and signed in with my FB account. I see the 'publish' button on every post in a topic but when I click it I'm simply returned to the top of the page - there is no suggestion that any code is actually being executed and, when I go to my FB Wall, nothing has been published.

No errors logged (not using SimplePortal like the previous post either).

Also, I have enabled 'Enable Like Topic plugin' and 'Enable like box Plugin' (not really sure what that second one is tbh) but I don't see any 'Like' buttons anywhere. All I can see is the 'publish' buttons on each and every post. Is that how it should be?

madfitz

Now I have an error.

When posting a new topic I get this:
Fatal error: Uncaught OAuthException: Invalid OAuth access token signature. thrown in /home/xxxxxxxx/forum/facebookauth/base_facebook.php on line 970

SA™

@rathsrants

it hasnt fully uninstalled the old version

FB_Connect/facebookHooks.php should not be there if it uninstalled properly

@madfitz
you need a valid fb session to publish ill add better checks for this later but if there is no session with fb found it will just do what you said

QuoteNow I have an error.

When posting a new topic I get this:
Fatal error: Uncaught OAuthException: Invalid OAuth access token signature. thrown in /home/xxxxxxxx/forum/facebookauth/base_facebook.php on line 970

you have enabled the publisher but you have faild to grant the permisssions or have not got your access token
one time

when you enable the publisher there is i link to grant permission just click Grant permissions

then under 
Facebook Access Token
there is another link to get you one time token

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

madfitz

Quote from: SA™ on June 15, 2011, 01:36:07 PM
@madfitz
you need a valid fb session to publish ill add better checks for this later but if there is no session with fb found it will just do what you said

I logged in to FB to sign in to SMF with the correct account. I had FB open in another tab when I tried to 'publish'.

Quote from: SA™ on June 15, 2011, 01:36:07 PM
you have enabled the publisher but you have faild to grant the permisssions or have not got your access token
one time

when you enable the publisher there is i link to grant permission just click Grant permissions

then under 
Facebook Access Token
there is another link to get you one time token

I did that right after I installed the mod.

SA™

just to make sure it is the publisher can you disable the publisher and see if you can creat a topic

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

SA™

jus ran some test with this has your Facebook Access Token got this in it if so remove it

access_token=

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Apllicmz

Yes that good work
Mod work fine thank you

please when update dont foreget portuguese files

madfitz

Quote from: SA™ on June 15, 2011, 02:19:57 PM
jus ran some test with this has your Facebook Access Token got this in it if so remove it

access_token=

That worked, thanks  ;D

Now do you know why I don't see any 'like' buttons? I only have 'publish'.

Crissm

Hi,
i installed today SA Facebook Integration via package manager, without errors in the test and in the installation.
But when i try to link my account to facebook i have this error
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: p_fbname

how can i fix manually the problem?i suppose that the package manager did something wrong with the db changes. And i don't see new tables in the db, is this normal?

smf version 2.0
installed mod: tiny portal

thanks in advance for your help (i also tried to join SA support forum, but i didn't receive the confirmation email, and i can't register again because the the forum blocks me.)

Advertisement: