News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Narenciye

Started by forsakenlad, July 28, 2007, 03:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moutsounis

i'm using 1024x768 res.

www.pasptei.gr/forum [nofollow]

viulian

Please edit the style.css and search for:

#hdrrgt li a
{
  padding: 8px 0 8px 42px;
  margin-right: 18px;
font-size: 150%;
color: #E0E0E0;
    font-weight: bold;
}

Try reducing the font-size to something like 130% or 140%. I suspect that the translation occupies more compared to English text making the div to find some place below. Reducing the text should help the problem.

moutsounis

I've already applied all the changes mentioned to this post. my problem is the position rather than the font size.

Any further suggestions?
Thank you for your help

mbguittar

Great Theme but some of the buttons don't show in IE 6 when I click on 'view most recient post...'

Also had problems with the main icons but figured out that it was because on my logo being too big. fixed that and the header works fine now.

again, great theme thanks

M.

forsakenlad

The bugs have been corrected and the theme has been made compatible with 1.1.5. Please update.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

GliG

*eren, can you change "new posts" image for other languages ? Or can you add this image's source ?
Only Develop

forsakenlad

Which languages exactly, the image doesn't really have a source file as it's plain anti-aliased courier with a * at the left :=)

ievans

Excellent looking theme, superb and beautiful work  8)

I am quite a newbie to this, but a very tiny problem I noticed and needed to fix after install.

I found that new.gif and calendarpe.gif did not show up in the forum, the link pointed the browser to the 'english-utf8' directory, which was not a directory that was auto-created under my theme install for some reason?!

My simple green/newbie fix was to create the english-utf8 directory [Themes/narenciye/images/english-utf8] and copy new.gif from the 'english' directory and calendarpe.gif from the 'buttons' directory ... which solved the problem !!!

Apart from that, all is good and I am delighted to use this theme - thanks again, by far the best theme for what I want  :D

forsakenlad

Thank you ievans. Yes the theme didn't include those images and the fix you've implemented would be the correct one. I'll fix that in the next release.

dillon

Can someone help me with enabling ad management to work.  I need ad space on the top, left side and bottom of the forum.

Thank you

ievans

Quote from: *eren on October 07, 2008, 06:57:19 AM
Thank you ievans. Yes the theme didn't include those images and the fix you've implemented would be the correct one. I'll fix that in the next release.

I also notice the same problem when you hit "help" many of the gifs are missing, most of them pointing to the english-utf8 directory, but some also to the images directory.

Some of these gifs are a little harder to find!

Sorry, I hope this is useful feedback not a pain.

Same issue with the Alak theme  BTW ...

forsakenlad

You will see that it probably will happen with most of the themes :)

miela7

Teşekkürler, çok güzel bir tema. Ellerine sağlık.

ievans

Hi,
A quick Q on Narenciye.
Under current theme / Theme option and preferences there are two text boxes above the logo image url box ... these are not in the default theme ... so I assume these are an extra as part of this theme?

Can you explain what these do for a newbie like me?!!

Thanks

Ivan

forsakenlad

Hey Ivan,

If you switch to English language, you will see what each boxes do. It would be great if you could actually provide a translation so we can make it compatible with your language.

ievans

Hi Erin,
Apologies, I had the language set to default which was English-utf8 ... as soon as I changed to English it fixed it up!

I am from Australia ... I can translate that a sausage is a snag and two weeks is a fortnight ... but that probably is not going to help  ;D

Thanks again!

Ivan

ievans

And BTW - green and gold are Australia's sporting colours (colors) ... hence your theme looks extra great here  8)

forsakenlad

Hehe sorry I keep forgetting the UTF-8 people and assume that they are using a foreign language. Glad you were able to sort it out!

ievans

Hi,

I notice in my forum error log I get this message repeated :

8: Use of undefined constant smf251 - assumed 'smf251'
File: /Themes/narenciye/Display.template.php (eval?)
Line: 341

There are so many of these errors (repeated) it is hard to see real problems!!!

The theme works fine, but the log is full!!

Cheers

Ivan

ievans

Quote from: ievans on November 26, 2008, 01:23:53 AM

8: Use of undefined constant smf251 - assumed 'smf251'
File: /Themes/narenciye/Display.template.php (eval?)
Line: 341

Actually the fix was quite easy ... I worked it out myself as I slowly learn more about being a webmaster  ;)

The fix was to simply edit the Display.template.php file.

I did a search for smf251 ... and found that it was not in quotes ... so the easy fix was to change smf251 to 'smf251' and the errors went away ...

I hope this helps another fellow newbie like me!

Still love this them BTW!   8)

Advertisement: