News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SimplePortal

Started by SimplePortal Team, March 10, 2008, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Snowy

I installed this but when I go to the forum, my forum index page is only about half my screen size wide. How can I fix this? And How can I edit the text on the portal page in the center?

[SiNaN]

Quote from: Snowy on June 24, 2009, 07:08:16 AM
I installed this but when I go to the forum, my forum index page is only about half my screen size wide. How can I fix this?

Never seen such an issues, would you link to your forum so that we check it?

Quote from: Snowy on June 24, 2009, 07:08:16 AM
And How can I edit the text on the portal page in the center?

Admin > SimplePortal > Blocks

you need to edit "Welcome" block.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Snowy

Here's the link. Click on the Flrum tab and you'll see waht I mean. And those banners were at the bottom before.:

http://metaldetectingmaine.com/index.php

[SiNaN]

Your "User in Chat" area at the bottom breaks the SimplePortal table. It doesn't have the table tags. I can try fixing it for you if you can attach your BoardIndex.template.php file here.

Snowy

Awesome.... The chat code you are looking for is near the bottom. Start from the bottom and work your way up and you'll find it. The chat code will have to be adjusted in all the other theme board indexes as well, so if you could point out changes you make That'd be great so I can go make them in the other themes.

Sure appreciate the help!

Snowy

I have to leave so I'm taking out the portal for now. I'll give it a try later tonight with the code change you provide.

[SiNaN]

Try this:

Code (Find) Select
// flashchat users
echo '
<tr>
<td class="catbg" colspan="2">Users in Chat</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="windowbg">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="windowbg2" width="100%"><iframe frameborder="0" height="100" src="', $GLOBALS['boardurl'], '/ourchatroom/info_embedded.php" style="width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; overflow: hidden;" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe></td>
</tr>';

Code (Replace) Select
// flashchat users
echo '
<table width="100%">
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="windowbg2" width="100%"><iframe frameborder="0" height="100" src="', $GLOBALS['boardurl'], '/ourchatroom/info_embedded.php" style="width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; overflow: hidden;" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe></td>
</tr>
</table>';

sombra

Hi,

I have a menu with a IFRAME showing up in my principal page. I want to use the standard html custom block code in SMF instead of the inline frames. I generated my html code with Fireworks CS3 and fixed the location of the pictures with Dreamweaver CS3 (it does it automatically). Then i uploaded the folder with all the images to my root server (www folder) in the same location as my index. But for some reason when i paste the code to custom block of simpleportal html it doesnt recognize the images. Maybe the mod for html custom code search the photos some where else. Any ideas?

Here is the page that the iframe display: http://todoilegal.net/TodoIlegalMenuIndex.html

The code that i want to put in the custom html block is the html source code of the previous mentioned page.

mirahalo

yo have to put this code in your index.template.php file:
make sure yo put the corretc url here: @import url("Web Menu/TImenu.css"); and here src="Web Menu/mm_css_menu.js">

nesecitas poner esto en tu archivo index.template.php
asegurate de poner la direccion correcta aqui: @import url("Web Menu/TImenu.css"); y aqui src="Web Menu/mm_css_menu.js">

<style type="text/css" media="screen">
@import url("Web Menu/TImenu.css");
</style>
<script language="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript" src="Web Menu/mm_css_menu.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function MM_preloadImages() { //v3.0
  var d=document; if(d.images){ if(!d.MM_p) d.MM_p=new Array();
    var i,j=d.MM_p.length,a=MM_preloadImages.arguments; for(i=0; i<a.length; i++)
    if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}

function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.01
  var p,i,x;  if(!d) d=document; if((p=n.indexOf("?"))>0&&parent.frames.length) {
    d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);}
  if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i<d.forms.length;i++) x=d.forms[i][n];
  for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++) x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers[i].document);
  if(!x && d.getElementById) x=d.getElementById(n); return x;
}

function MM_nbGroup(event, grpName) { //v6.0
  var i,img,nbArr,args=MM_nbGroup.arguments;
  if (event == "init" && args.length > 2) {
    if ((img = MM_findObj(args[2])) != null && !img.MM_init) {
      img.MM_init = true; img.MM_up = args[3]; img.MM_dn = img.src;
      if ((nbArr = document[grpName]) == null) nbArr = document[grpName] = new Array();
      nbArr[nbArr.length] = img;
      for (i=4; i < args.length-1; i+=2) if ((img = MM_findObj(args[i])) != null) {
        if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src;
        img.src = img.MM_dn = args[i+1];
    } }
  } else if (event == "over") {
    document.MM_nbOver = nbArr = new Array();
    for (i=1; i < args.length-1; i+=3) if ((img = MM_findObj(args[i])) != null) {
      img.src = (img.MM_dn && args[i+2]) ? args[i+2] : ((args[i+1])? args[i+1] : img.MM_up);
    }
  } else if (event == "out" ) {
    for (i=0; i < document.MM_nbOver.length; i++) {
      img = document.MM_nbOver[i]; img.src = (img.MM_dn) ? img.MM_dn : img.MM_up; }
  } else if (event == "down") {
    nbArr = document[grpName];
    if (nbArr)
      for (i=0; i < nbArr.length; i++) { img=nbArr[i]; img.src = img.MM_up; img.MM_dn = 0; }
    document[grpName] = nbArr = new Array();
    for (i=2; i < args.length-1; i+=2) if ((img = MM_findObj(args[i])) != null) {
      img.src = img.MM_dn = (args[i+1])? args[i+1] : img.MM_up;
  } }
}
//-->
</script>

between <head> and </head> tags, also, yo need to change your <body> tag for this:
again, make sure of the urls

entre las etiquetas <head> y </head> , tambien tienes que cambiar tu etiqueta <body> por esto:

asegurate de que las direcciones sean correctas

<body onLoad="MM_preloadImages('Web Menu/TImenu_r2_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r2_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r2_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r4_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r4_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r4_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r6_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r6_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r6_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r8_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r8_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r8_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r10_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r10_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r10_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r12_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r12_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r12_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r14_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r14_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r14_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r16_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r16_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r16_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r18_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r18_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r18_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r20_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r20_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r20_c2_f4.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r22_c2_f3.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r22_c2_f2.jpg','Web Menu/TImenu_r22_c2_f4.jpg')">

so the images could be loaded, then put the rest of the code in a html block.

para que se puedan cargar las imagenes, despues pon el resto de tu codigo dentro de un bloque de html.

greetings!
saludos!

italo_anonimo

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on June 23, 2009, 11:14:47 AM
Have you tried flushing your DNS cache? If you're running Windows, go to Start > Run and enter in

ipconfig /flushdns

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on June 23, 2009, 05:53:32 PM
* Eliana Tamerin sighs

In the process of transferring the domain to a more secure registrar, it seems the DNS settings got reset. I had to configure the nameservers again, and now it just needs to propagate.

I'm very sorry for all the inconveniences.

simpleportal.net its down? i can't entry... i runn ipconfig /flushdns but no response...

thanks

Eliana Tamerin

Updates:

I've got good news and bad news, folks.

The good news is, the domain is ready (again) for normal usage.

The bad news is, the my host thinks the account was abusing resources and suspended it. I can't see anything on my end for resource abuse, so I've put a support ticket in to request an answer.

Hopefully I'll have one soon. Sorry for all the issues, this just hasn't been a good week for SP.

The last bit of good news is that Sinan's vacation has been extended for a few more hours. Anyone wanting a beach drink from a coconut, talk to Sinan about sharing. :P
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

italo_anonimo

ok, thanks for the reply, I hope that everything will be resolved soon.

thanks for this portal.

Meeturmaker

could anyone  give an example of how to use standalone if my forum is located in /public html
thank you.

Snowy

Quote from: [SiNaN] on June 24, 2009, 08:40:11 AM
Try this:

Code (Find) Select
// flashchat users
echo '
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>';

Code (Replace) Select
// flashchat users
echo '
<table width="100%">
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</table>';

Worked perfectly! Thanks bunches!!!

TheListener

Since upgrading to 2.0 RC1-1 members going from the forum to the portal page find themselves having to log in again.

If moving back to the forum without doing so yhey are still logged in except the users online gives their ip as a guest as well as a member.

Any ideas?

Özgür

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on June 23, 2009, 05:53:32 PM
* Eliana Tamerin sighs

In the process of transferring the domain to a more secure registrar, it seems the DNS settings got reset. I had to configure the nameservers again, and now it just needs to propagate.

I'm very sorry for all the inconveniences.
Can you give newly server ip? Maybe we can edit our "host" file for permatently. :)
So Long

Eliana Tamerin

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on June 24, 2009, 03:07:24 PM
Updates:

I've got good news and bad news, folks.

The good news is, the domain is ready (again) for normal usage.

The bad news is, the my host thinks the account was abusing resources and suspended it. I can't see anything on my end for resource abuse, so I've put a support ticket in to request an answer.

Hopefully I'll have one soon. Sorry for all the issues, this just hasn't been a good week for SP.

The last bit of good news is that Sinan's vacation has been extended for a few more hours. Anyone wanting a beach drink from a coconut, talk to Sinan about sharing. :P

I can give you the IP, but it's not going to do you any good right now.

I'm duking it out with my host. Either the site was under heavy attack, or heavy visitors over the course of the past day or so. I'm wary of either, SP is popular, but nothing close to the levels of SM.org or sites like Slashdot and Digg.

You guys didn't all invite your friends to check out SP.net while it was down, did you? :P
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

aED

Hi I cannot install this on a freshly installed SMF 2.0 RC1-1 Is there a new version out there?

EDIT: Fixed the problem it doesn't detect SMF 2.0 RC1-1 so It tries to install the 1.1.9 version I emulated 2.0 only and it works.

Paolo Bitta

I experience this error(s) since I installed the mod:
8: Use of undefined constant N - assumed 'N'
File: /membri2/gsalcazar/Themes/default/languages/SPortalAdmin.english.php (portal_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 9

File: /membri2/gsalcazar/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (portal_above sub template - eval?)

File: /membri2/gsalcazar/Themes/default/Login.template.php (portal_above sub template - eval?)

File: /membri2/gsalcazar/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php (portal_above sub template - eval?)

well, the error is over a lot of files... I reported these just to clarify.

any hints on how to resolve it?

Advertisement: