AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyBarnacle

Quote from: PLAYBOY on April 20, 2013, 05:56:20 AM
Quote from: butch2k on April 19, 2013, 03:59:48 PM
https://github.com/Frug/AJAX-Chat/tree/master/chat

How are we gonna download the full package to upload and install? I couldnt figure out which package and how to download all at once? Do we have to download each file and pack them in the computer?

I know you can download from this page
http://frug.github.io/AJAX-Chat/#downloads

But when you try to upload that package as it is to your forum, it gives an error and cant find the installation file.

So if I'm guessing right on this.  The easiest thing is to install this mod and then upload those files in the chat directory of the file downloaded into the chat directory on the forum?

Jarbeat

https://github.com/Frug/AJAX-Chat/tree/master/chat [nofollow]

How are we gonna download the full package to upload and install? I couldnt figure out which package and how to download all at once? Do we have to download each file and pack them in the computer?

http://frug.github.io/AJAX-Chat/#downloads [nofollow]

But when you try to upload that package as it is to your forum, it gives an error and cant find the installation file.

I have the same problem here :). How can i install it?

hcfwesker

I doubt I'm gonna get an answer for this, but I'll try.  What file in the chat folder calls for the member's information from the database?  I have tirelessly searched and cannot find and file for database calls.  I want toi be able to pull one other bit of info from the smf_members table to add, I know what to do and how to do it, I just can't find the file for where this should be done at.

Arantor

Um, it should be reusing Load.php's loadMemberData function...

hcfwesker

as in mem.membername , etc?  If so I'll look into it, I was basically searching through every file looking for the phrase "{db_prefix}members".  That at least gives me another direction to look into.  thanx

Arantor

Yup, loadMemberData pretty much covers that or it should do for almost all cases.

Jarbeat

Quote from: Jarbeat on May 10, 2013, 07:38:33 PM
https://github.com/Frug/AJAX-Chat/tree/master/chat [nofollow]

http://frug.github.io/AJAX-Chat/#downloads [nofollow]

I have the same problem here :). How can i install it?

Arni

Hello,

i installed the chat from github, but i wasn't able to see the configuration in the admin panel of the forum.
Of course you're able to edit the config.php of the chat, but i wasn't able to adjust it the way that only one usergroup of the forum is able to see the chat and use it.
Is this possible?

And another question: Where can i download the version of dahweeds?

Greets, Arni

gay

PLAYBOY

I get blank white space in all pages now.

Arni

So nobody has an idea to my question from some days ago?

TheListener

Quote from: Arni on May 30, 2013, 11:03:55 AM
So nobody has an idea to my question from some days ago?

Patience is a virtue.

As far as I am concerned the version from github is an unofficial version.

When I used the mod a few years ago the permissions determined whom used the chat on the forum.

PLAYBOY

Can somebody be kind enough to put all the files together and make a zip and attach it to this topic. So people can just download and install at least. My chat doesnt work at all anymore. I have been waiting for some update or a full file package but there is no improvement so far.

Arni

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 30, 2013, 11:11:31 AMAs far as I am concerned the version from github is an unofficial version.
Problem is that there isn't a new official version.

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 30, 2013, 11:11:31 AMWhen I used the mod a few years ago the permissions determined whom used the chat on the forum.
Well, i found the configuration to deny the access for guests, but all other usergroups can see it.

PLAYBOY

Quote from: PLAYBOY on May 28, 2013, 03:09:54 AM
I get blank white space in all pages now.

Can somebody help me about this please?

FragaCampos

Hello there.

I'm trying to add this mod to my SMF 2.0.4 my forum, but I'm getting this error and I have tapatalk installed.
Any insight on how to solve this?

Thanks.

Quote from: Old Fossil on April 16, 2013, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: sneakers on April 15, 2013, 09:16:03 AM
Hello,
I use AJAXChatToSmf.3.2.7 in SMF 2.0.4. Chat still work correct, but today there was a problem..

<b>Warning</b>:  include(mobiquo/smartbanner.php) [<a href="function.include">function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php</b> on line <b>1590</b><br />
^

Do you have the tapatalk mod installed?

realJedi

If you are still greatful for wishes and ideas: I would like to get the colors of the usernames in the chat appearing based on the user's primary group-membership (selected from the given color of the primary group in SMF that is set for online users in "Edit member groups -> Color in online list").

I'm just asking because the tweak "Custom Member Group & Colors" doesn't use that functionality at all and it would mean a lot of work if there are used some more groups PLUS the eventual creation of new groups would always make it necessary to edit the templates/css. So this would *imho* be a really great functionality to come up with on an update.

Thaaaank you :)

sneakers

Quote from: FragaCampos on June 09, 2013, 06:12:11 PM
Hello there.

I'm trying to add this mod to my SMF 2.0.4 my forum, but I'm getting this error and I have tapatalk installed.
Any insight on how to solve this?

Thanks.

Quote from: Old Fossil on April 16, 2013, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: sneakers on April 15, 2013, 09:16:03 AM
Hello,
I use AJAXChatToSmf.3.2.7 in SMF 2.0.4. Chat still work correct, but today there was a problem..

<b>Warning</b>:  include(mobiquo/smartbanner.php) [<a href="function.include">function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php</b> on line <b>1590</b><br />
^

Do you have the tapatalk mod installed?

Downgrade Tapatalk (3.4.0).

FragaCampos

You should never downgrade something to install something else. Just saying...

Advertisement: