News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Share This Topic

Started by Suki, September 06, 2009, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirahalo

Quote from: rocknroller on May 25, 2010, 03:44:58 PM
translate is ok. using croatian-utf8.

when someone go in any topic, error show up. In that display.template that code

for replace is not same in my display.template
<div class="inner" id="msg_', $message['id'], '"', '>', $message['body'], '</div>
</div>';

Maybe is my fault, If you have some time to look. I will attach my display.template.

Or maybe you have any other idea. thank you for help.

please attach your theme's display.template and index.template.php ;) if your theme doesn't have those files attach the ones from default theme.

Quote from: MATTEK on May 25, 2010, 08:30:04 PM
Will this mod conflict with the FB/Twitter Publisher mod?

no AFAIK,  both mods modifies different files ;)

rocknroller

this is not modified files from backup before i was install mod.
tnx

both files are inside core teme follder.

mirahalo

try this two, and don't forget to check ./Sources/Admin.php and  ./Sources/ManageSettings.php  too ;)

rocknroller

same problem, error is in the same line, admin.php and manage.settings.php are modified without problem.

EDIT:

I think the problem was because I do not wrote anything in the field "width"  in ACP for "facebook like button."

mirahalo

oh yeah.... now that I remember the mod doesn't check if its full or empty, my mistake,    thanks for reported it :D  I will check on that and release a new version.

rocknroller

thank you for this mod,  :D

I wish you much luck and success.

booch_21

Just installed this mod on an RC3 site.  I am getting oodles of error messages that I'm not sure where to start looking:

http://www.happyhackerbbs.com/index.php?
8: Undefined index: share_likebutton_image
File: /home/happyhac/public_html/Themes/default/PortalArticles.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 170

Thanks for the help!

mirahalo

its probably the same error as this:

Quote from: 130860 on May 26, 2010, 01:49:10 PM
oh yeah.... now that I remember the mod doesn't check if its full or empty, my mistake,    thanks for reported it :D  I will check on that and release a new version.

since you dont put anything in "The URL of the best picture for this page. "   you got that error, my mistake, I should always check first is the setting is full before display it.

I didn't have time today to do this, hopefully tomorrow I will release an other version of the mod with the errors fixed, sorry for the inconveniences  and thanks for using the mod ;)

khadhafi

OMG....
THANKS for this mods and i like the "FB Like Button"

- danny

nice mod.

i uploaded via the package manager, had to add the images folder to the custom theme, and manually change the index.template.php file, but one of the required edits was:

Find
</head>
<body>';

Add After:

// share this topic facebook like buttom start
if (!empty($modSettings['share_likebutton_enable']))
    {
echo '<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>
  window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
    FB.init({appId: \'', $modSettings['share_likebutton_appid'] ,'\', status: true, cookie: true,
             xfbml: true});
  };
  (function() {
    var e = document.createElement(\'script\'); e.async = true;
    e.src = document.location.protocol +
      \'//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js\';
    document.getElementById(\'fb-root\').appendChild(e);
  }());
</script>';
}
// share this topic facebook like buttom end

...but i don't have
</head>
<body>';

in the custom theme. so i looked and added it after this instead:

</head>
<body>

<div class="wrapper">
<div id="hdr-l">
<div id="hdr-r">
<div id="header">
<div id="time">', $context['current_time'],'</div>
<div id="searcharea">';
echo '
<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=search2" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '">
<input type="text" name="search" value="', $txt[182], '..." onfocus="this.value = \'\';" onblur="if(this.value==\'\') this.value=\'', $txt[182], '...\';" /> ';

// Search within current topic?
if (!empty($context['current_topic']))
echo '
<input type="hidden" name="topic" value="', $context['current_topic'], '" />';

// If we're on a certain board, limit it to this board ;).
elseif (!empty($context['current_board']))
echo '
<input type="hidden" name="brd[', $context['current_board'], ']" value="', $context['current_board'], '" />';

echo '
</form>
</div>
<a href="'.$scripturl.'" title=""><span id="logo">&nbsp;</span></a>
</div>
<div id="toolbar">
<div id="nav">
<div style="float: right; padding: 2px 15px 0 0">';

...of course, this may be wrong, and if you look at the attached, the like button seems to push the subject all the way to the left.

i'm also getting an error in the admin section:

Quote8: Undefined index: share_likebutton_image
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/Themes/customtheme/index.template.php
Line: 148

any ideas? all help appreciated.

mirahalo

Quotein the custom theme. so i looked and added it after this instead:

thats ok too, as long as the faceboook code is inside <body> and </body> tags it will work.

Quote...of course, this may be wrong, and if you look at the attached, the like button seems to push the subject all the way to the left.

you have the tilte dosplayed two times, I dont know if this comes with the theme of is a custom code change,   will you attach your theme's display.template.php  to adjust that and tell me where exactly do you want the like butotn to appear, before or after the title

Quotei'm also getting an error in the admin section:

thats a silly mistake of mine, sorry, will fix that later today ;)

- danny

130860, is that normal then? i don't have a custom display.template.php file. it's based off the default theme. o.O

i tend to always add the title of the thread inside the thread itself, which may explain why you see it listed twice. however, i would prefer the like button above the quote|modify|remove buttons.

any chance of that happening?

mirahalo

yes thats possible however I still need your file to do that ;)

- danny

ok. cool.

see attached.

also, as part of the steps to get the facebook application id, it looks like there's an option that says submit on facebook's site (see attached), but i don't see you reference it. is this something we should be doing as well?

mirahalo

please use this, it probably still need some changes so could you enable the button so I can see it on your forum and make the changes easily.

also, clean your error log, then upload this file and tell me if the error still appears

Quote8: Undefined index: share_likebutton_image
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/Themes/customtheme/index.template.php
Line: 148

Quote from: ~aLEX on May 31, 2010, 05:03:53 PM

also, as part of the steps to get the facebook application id, it looks like there's an option that says submit on facebook's site (see attached), but i don't see you reference it. is this something we should be doing as well?

nope, thats completely optional and wll not affect your forum or your button

- danny

sounds good. here's what i did...

cleaned the error log, uploaded and replaced file, checked topics, but got error instead:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting ')' in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/Themes/default/Display.template.php on line 493

mirahalo

alright, lets try this one,  if keeps getting error, I will install a 1.1.11 on local to test out properly.

- danny

hey 130860, tried the last attachment, but got:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '!', expecting ',' or ';' in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/Themes/default/Display.template.php  on line 497

there's something else too though, when i click on the like button, i get an error stating:

QuoteThe page at http://www.(URL).com/index.php?topic=110.0 could not be reached.

did i miss something? i am logged into facebook, but, i don't get it. o.O

mirahalo

alright, after testing properly I finally hit it :P

try this one

Quotedid i miss something? i am logged into facebook, but, i don't get it. o.O

its facebook,  somtimes it gets too busy and show that error,  normally after a few hours or maybe a day it gets back to normal, the same thing happen with the comments, sometimes the comment box doesn't show but its all facebook fault :P

mirahalo

new version:

Changelog

-Fixed some errors on 1.1.x install.

-Added support for the Facebook like button.

-Added support for 20 more social networks
-Smaller icons
-Added support for 2.0RC3

Added support for the following sites:
-Google
-Yahoo
-Technorati
-Ma.gnolia
Added spanish language
Moved the icons above the title of the topic

1.2 - November 1, 2009
Added support for MySpace
Added support for 2.0 RC2
Added Arabic translation

1.1 - September 10, 2009
Added support for Twitter and StumbleUpon

1.0 - August 27, 2009
Initial release

please uninstall the old version and install the new one to update ;)

Advertisement: