Share This Topic

Started by Suki, September 06, 2009, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarfieldP

how do i make it so the share bar is bigger? and how do I make it on top of the repy etc bar? I am using 1.1.11 on default theme

eng_HK

For italian translation

$txt['share_default_menu'] = 'Condividi questo topic';
$txt['share_default_menu_desc'] = 'Utilizza questo pannello per confermare su quali siti di social network è possibile condividere il topic.';
$txt['share_default_tooltip'] = 'Condividi questo topic su %s';
$txt['share_facebook'] = 'Facebook';
$txt['share_delicious'] = 'Del.icio.us';
$txt['share_digg'] = 'Digg';
$txt['share_reddit'] = 'Reddit';
$txt['share_stumbleupon'] = 'StumbleUpon';
$txt['share_twitter'] = 'Twitter';
$txt['share_ask'] = 'Ask';
$txt['share_blinkbits'] = 'Blinkbits';
$txt['share_blinklist'] = 'Blinklist';
$txt['share_bloglines'] = 'Bloglines';
$txt['share_bmarks'] = 'Bmarks';
$txt['share_dzone'] = 'Dzone';
$txt['share_feedmelinks'] = 'Feed Me Links';
$txt['share_furl'] = 'Furl';
$txt['share_live'] = 'Live';
$txt['share_netvouz'] = 'Netvouz';
$txt['share_newsvine'] = 'Newsvine';
$txt['share_oneview'] = 'Oneview';
$txt['share_rojo'] = 'Rojo';
$txt['share_scuttle'] = 'Scuttle';
$txt['share_shadows'] = 'Shadows';
$txt['share_slashdot'] = 'Slashdot';
$txt['share_spurl'] = 'Spurl';
$txt['share_squidoo'] = 'Squidoo';
$txt['share_tipd'] = 'Tipd';
$txt['share_gbuzz'] = 'Google buzz';
$txt['share_myspace'] = 'MySpace';
$txt['share_reddit'] = 'Reddit';
$txt['share_stumbleupon'] = 'StumbleUpon';
$txt['share_twitter'] = 'Twitter';
$txt['share_technorati'] = 'Technorati';
$txt['share_magnolia'] = 'Magnolia';
$txt['share_google'] = 'Google';
$txt['share_yahoo'] = 'Yahoo';
$txt['share_likebutton_enable'] = 'Abilita il pulsante Mi Piace Facebook.';
$txt['share_likebutton_appid'] = 'ID dell'applicazione FB.';
$txt['share_likebutton_image'] = 'L'URL della miglior foto per questa pagina.L'immagine deve essere almeno 50px per 50px e la proporzione 3:1.';
$txt['share_likebutton_width'] = 'Pulsante Mi Piace Facebook altezza esempio: 200px';

mirahalo

@wangx44 use this one

@eng_HK  many thanks ;) I will add it as soon as I can.

@GarfieldP   bigger in height?   can you put an image on how do you want it exactly please

@whonoes   thats weird, let me check that.

GarfieldP

Here
Quote from: GarfieldP on June 26, 2010, 08:45:17 PM
how do i make it so the share bar is bigger? and how do I make it on top of the repy etc bar? I am using 1.1.11 on default theme

I hope this clears my idea up.

mirahalo

well, to make the icons bigger just use ones larger than the ones the mod provided,  please attach your display.template.php so I can move the icons above the reply button

whonoes

Quote from: 130860 on June 27, 2010, 09:40:37 PM

@whonoes   thats weird, let me check that.

Thanks for looking into this for me.... what I posted on errors is in the index.template.php that U put online for me to upload.

Thanks once again for your time in advance

mirahalo

can you give a link to a post where the error occur to check

whonoes

Quote from: 130860 on June 25, 2010, 11:29:03 AM
alright, pelase install the mod, dont mind the error, then replace your index.template.php with this one

This is post U made where U gave me the index.template.php to upload  its toward the bottom of page 22.  right below it is the error I get from w3c.

Thanks again in advance

GarfieldP

Allright, here is my file
thanks for helping

mirahalo

Quote from: whonoes on June 28, 2010, 02:23:51 PM
Quote from: 130860 on June 25, 2010, 11:29:03 AM
alright, pelase install the mod, dont mind the error, then replace your index.template.php with this one

This is post U made where U gave me the index.template.php to upload  its toward the bottom of page 22.  right below it is the error I get from w3c.

Thanks again in advance

I now i was thew one who give you that file...

I need a url so I can check the error.

@GarfieldP   use thisone, I do not test it so maybe we will have to make changes to suit your needs.

whonoes

mirahalo

please on your index.template.php find this:

<!DOCTYPE PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

and replaced with this

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">

this is a well know facebook problem: http://www.google.com.mx/search?hl=es&client=opera&rls=es-LA&q=there+is+no+attribute+%22property%22+facebook&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

http://forum.developers.facebook.com/viewtopic.php?id=58384

unfortunatly, if you change the DOCTYPE to xhtml strict, you will have to write all your html code following xhtml strict rules. probably this solution will cause more problems that solutions, sorry, theres nothing I can do here, we'll have to wait for facebook to improve their opengraph protocol  :(

GarfieldP

Quote@GarfieldP   use thisone, I do not test it so maybe we will have to make changes to suit your needs.
thank you, it works perfectly! ;)

eng_HK

I'd like to know if it's possible when we share the topic on facebook, point the link to fFB directly to the last page of the topic.

Sometimes my users want to share the last page of a topic, or a specific page example if I have 15 pages on the topic maybe I want to share the 7 page not the first of the topic or the last one.

I'd like to know it the share could pass to FB the topic and the page related not only the first page..

Thx

mirahalo

yes, its posible however, this will mean to have one facebook like button per post, and thats just too much. the problem is how to show the button and where if there is no patron as you say, sometimes could be the page 15, somtimes the 3, etc, thats the problem ;)   if you want one like button per post I can show you how.

eng_HK

it will be greate pls..

Also because It doesn't work on my forum the like button..

MoinFaraz

I found this in the mod description :::

Installation
Simply install the package to install on the SMF Default Theme AND any other theme which does NOT have a custom Display.template.php and a index.template.php

what about the themes with custom Display.template.php and index.template.php file's [like babylon etc]

Regards

Suki

Quote from: MoinFaraz on July 03, 2010, 07:56:35 AM

Installation
Simply install the package to install on the SMF Default Theme AND any other theme which does NOT have a custom Display.template.php and a index.template.php

what about the themes with custom Display.template.php and index.template.php file's [like babylon etc]

Regards

that means the mod will not install automatic on your theme,   for you to install you need to user the mod parser   or you can attach your files here and Im sure mira or I will do the edits for you
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

MoinFaraz

Quote from: Suki on July 03, 2010, 05:41:22 PM
Quote from: MoinFaraz on July 03, 2010, 07:56:35 AM

Installation

Regards

that means the mod will not install automatic on your theme,   for you to install you need to user the mod parser   or you can attach your files here and Im sure mira or I will do the edits for you

O.k, the theme in question is babylon which comes in smf default package smf 1.1.11
using the mod parser i got upto ./themes/default/display.template.php
but, because i am using babylon as my default theme, i tried editing ./themes/babylon/display.template.php
in this file there is no

<tr class=catbg3>

so how should i go further

mirahalo

can you please attach both your Display and index form the theme you're currently use,   I will make the edits for you ;)

Advertisement: