News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldiesmann

Quote from: bperry921 on September 15, 2009, 12:26:13 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 14, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
That probably can be found in the archives
http://download.simplemachines.org/?archive
For older reasons of SMF

Thanks, found it, made the edit but it's still not working, users don't get credits for posting, however, new registrations do get their credits... no errors in smf log

HELP?

You need to make sure you have each board set to give shop credits. Go to Admin -> Manage Boards, click "Modify" next to a board and make sure the appropriate box is checked.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Sakurachan

Is this going to work for SMF 1.1.10 ever?

vbgamer45

Yes it should work fine with SMF 1.1.10
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Sakurachan

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 24, 2009, 09:16:07 PM
Yes it should work fine with SMF 1.1.10

Hmm, it didn't show it eariler for some odd reason. It said it only supported by to 1.1.9.

I'll give this one a go!

vbgamer45

Yeah forgot to update that one.
But all mods should work for the minor versions.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Sakurachan

O-o,. why don't I have access to the shop? It does display a 'shop' button, I'm sure..

I can only edit the things as the admin in the ACP.

I've set it so all my moderators and regular members can access this shop as well.

Is there any trick to possibly add this permission for my membergroup? (admin)

4b11l

Is there a way to track what users has bought? Or, a way to disable the member using the item bought twice when "delete item from inventory after use" is unchecked?

Or, is there an item mod that will PM an administrator with a pre-defined message when the member uses an item.

I have a plan to use this mod to give out freebie products and none of the item mods so far can suffice for this purpose. I can not find any item mods on the wiki page either. Thanks.

For some reason I can not search this thread properly. It is only showing 1 result.

slayer143

money deposited in the bank is not getting any interest at all.
Can someone explain why it is so?
This is for SMF 1.1.10

vbgamer45

I belive you have to setup a cron job for interest

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

4b11l

Quote from: 4b11l on September 25, 2009, 06:04:18 PM
Is there a way to track what users has bought? Or, a way to disable the member using the item bought twice when "delete item from inventory after use" is unchecked?

Or, is there an item mod that will PM an administrator with a pre-defined message when the member uses an item.

I have a plan to use this mod to give out freebie products and none of the item mods so far can suffice for this purpose. I can not find any item mods on the wiki page either. Thanks.

For some reason I can not search this thread properly. It is only showing 1 result.

Bump.

Would the PM part be easily writable that someone can write an item of it for me? Thanks.

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: Oldiesmann on September 24, 2009, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: bperry921 on September 15, 2009, 12:26:13 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 14, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
That probably can be found in the archives
http://download.simplemachines.org/?archive
For older reasons of SMF

Thanks, found it, made the edit but it's still not working, users don't get credits for posting, however, new registrations do get their credits... no errors in smf log

HELP?

You need to make sure you have each board set to give shop credits. Go to Admin -> Manage Boards, click "Modify" next to a board and make sure the appropriate box is checked.

Sorry took so long to reply, been sick, I have double checked all settings and everything is as it should be as far as I am aware, the new registrations get their credits, the new topics & posts get their PER WORD credits, but NOT the default PER TOPIC/POST credits... the Bank Interest is functioning perfectly... I do however get the following error in the admin back office on general settings... "Unable to connect to SMFHacks website to check for new version"... no errors in SMF error log on save of any settings
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

jonidfld

Hiya,

;) evening all!!!

I have a prob, i tried on the smfshop site - but got no reply. When a member purchases an item from the shop, sometimes they get two of the item in their inventory.

That's: they pay for one item but get two. The stock goes down by two. They are charged for one. Its creating a bit of chaos.

:crazy2:

Tis a problem. Any help or advise?

garfmaj

I have Shop 3.0 set up, and I just upgraded our forum from 1.1.5 to 1.1.10, and was hoping to upgrade the shop to 3.1, but all I can find is a fresh installation for 3.1, or an upgrade from 2.3. :/ Where would I be able to upgrade our version or find a list of instructions? *is new to the site*

PINOYBusinessClub

This is great. Installed successfully on 1.1.10 custom theme (ofc with a few manual install)

Only thing i noticed is that my forum has DOUBLE breadcrumbs/linktree whenever one goes to the  Shop.

been searching how to remove this.

anyone?

Pinball Nation

Hello,If i upgrade to the new version will my members lose all of there post points or credits?

vbgamer45

Quote from: Pinball Nation on October 04, 2009, 01:28:22 PM
Hello,If i upgrade to the new version will my members lose all of there post points or credits?
If you upgrade no but if you uninstall the old version I believe you will loose the points

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Pinball Nation

Thanks.But if i  want to install a newer version of the shop mod is what i should have ask.Will members lose all there stuff.Sorry about the confusion.

Kindred

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 04, 2009, 01:45:08 PM
Quote from: Pinball Nation on October 04, 2009, 01:28:22 PM
If you upgrade no but if you uninstall the old version I believe you will loose the points
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

That's correct older versions of SMF Shop when uinstalled would acutally drop the SMF Shop tables and entries in smf_members

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Rhyme

I'm wanting to attempt to use this mod and see if it will work with what I want, but I'm having issues with the ./Sources/Load.php files.  The second edit that needs to be made, I can't find what it's asking me to find.

Also are we able to use our own images in this system and add to the directory? And is there a randomize with this that will allow a user to buy an item but what they get will be random depending on what we stock?

Advertisement: