News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel15

Yes, it's normal. It's just how the update package works (the update is seperate from the actual SMFShop, but this will change in the future.)

I've just updated SMFShop to work with SMF 1.1RC2! I must say, SMF 1.1RC2 is awesome! The template is nice, and all the package manager bugs are GONE! NO MORE FTP ERRORS! :D:D

<offtopic>900th reply to this thread!!! :D:D:D:D
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

blainex

when i try to install on 1.1 RC2 i get
Duplicate column name 'info1'
File: /home/advance/public_html/forums/Packages/temp/updateScript.php
Line: 18

Kajin_Style

I got some ideas for features for the Shop. Though I don't know if I should post them here or in your site.

Speaking of it, I still can't register.

EDIT:
I figured out what the problem was. For some reason I can't register with IE Explorer but with Firefox I could. If it was only me that has this problem, it's fine. But if it's the same with everyone else who uses IE....

Daniel15

What can't you register for?

Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.

J. Williams

Daniel i think you need to edit the mod page,it says not avaliable for 1.1 rc 2 when it actually is.
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

theintensity

I've done a fresh install of this mod on my forums ( SMF 1.1 RC2  )
it works perfectly on a firefox browser, but on IE, the only time the Shop image shows is if an Administrator enters the Admin panel

I am at a loss as to what the problem is.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

ExistenZ

No, I am sorry, but that is happening to me, exept it does not work in the firefox browser....only when I am in admin.
Regards,
Andre

Kajin_Style

Quote from: daniel15 on January 04, 2006, 08:28:31 AM
What can't you register for?

I wasn't able to register on your forum. Though I can now, since I use the firefox browser instead of the IE one.

backend

Can this be downloaded and installed automatically from the Package Manager in control panel? I went there and I didn't find this MOD.

Daniel15

QuoteI wasn't able to register on your forum. Though I can now, since I use the firefox browser instead of the IE one.
I successfully registered an account using IE (with the username 'test'). I have no idea as to why it didn't work for you.

QuoteCan this be downloaded and installed automatically from the Package Manager in control panel? I went there and I didn't find this MOD.
You need to download the mod from my site at http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/ and then install it using the package manager.

And remember, be CAREFUL with this mod on SMF 1.1 RC1!! SMF 1.1 RC2 is fine, but SMF 1.1 RC1 has heaps of bugs in the package manager, including not uploading the files from a MOD properly, strange 'File not found' errors and more. If you're using the release candidate version of SMF, make sure you upgrade to SMF 1.1RC2

QuoteDaniel i think you need to edit the mod page,it says not avaliable for 1.1 rc 2 when it actually is.
I'll do that tonight.

ExistenZ

Hello? Are people not getting that the SHOP button dissapears in RC2, exept when I am in the Admin Panel, at which time I can see it.
Regards,
Andre

Daniel15

Quote from: ExistenZ on January 05, 2006, 03:09:50 AM
Hello? Are people not getting that the SHOP button dissapears in RC2, exept when I am in the Admin Panel, at which time I can see it.

SMFShop seems to work fine for me under SMF 1.1 RC2 (screenshot, taken yesterday)

Make a few screenshots, and upload them to imageshack.us or something.

Also, the official support forum for SMFShop is at http://daniel15.be/. Alternatively, you can use my support ticket software at http://support.dansoftaustralia.net/

† ÐëepÇuT¹ †

Yes thats happening to me as well.. the button disappears, appears only when your in admin panel.

Personal Website
x3Generation - gaming
graphics and anime.

Favorite Forums
> SimpleMachines Forum
> GamerzPlanet Forums

ArkServer

im having trouble setting up a "cronjob" for the bank interest, any help?

Bigguy

There is actually instructions on how to do that in this thread somewhere, I think about half way back.

ExistenZ

Well, at leats I am not alone. I thought it could be something in the lang file, but to no avail. Every single file seemed to be edited perfectly and there are no errors to speak of in the error log.
Regards,
Andre

Daniel15

Hi,
I made a post at my forum regarding the dissapearing shop button. See if this helps you: http://daniel15.da.funpic.org/forum/index.php?topic=11.0

lindawww

Yes, after apply the patch, the button is visible for me, thanks :)

Valiantheart

How would I go about doing that cron job?

rockwell

Is this possible?

If they edit post, lost credits?  If they get a topic deleted, lose credits.   If they double post, lose credits?   

Thank you.

Advertisement: