Registration Captcha Not Working

Started by alphacaveman2, May 08, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphacaveman2

Hi there,

The image verification is broken for some reason at https://www.gracecentered.com/christian_forums/register/

Could someone take a look and let me know how I might fix it?

Thanks
Lee

Shambles

That doesn't look like a 2.1 forum...

vbgamer45

It is SMF the image the image itself looks like corrupted. There are extra new lines at the top of the image. which is causing it not to load.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

I just did this fix another persons' site that had the same issue.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6126554/find-extra-space-new-line-after-a-closing-php-tag

Used notepadd++ with this regex of "\?>[\s]+$"
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

alphacaveman2

Thank you. I've pasted the results of the scan below. What to do I now? Thanks for your help!

Below are the results of the scan

/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/ArantorCaptcha/AC_grid.php
File does not end with ?>
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/Aeva-getid3/module.tag.id3v2.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/GoogleMapIntegration.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/httpBL_Subs.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/httpBL_2_Config.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/PrettyUrls.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/PrettyUrls-Filters.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/Mentions.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/GoogleMap.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/Subs-UsersOnlineToday.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/PrettyUrls-Tests.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Sources/Subs-PrettyUrls.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/aeva/hs/index.php
File does not begin with <?php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/aeva/hs/outlines/index.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/aeva/index.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.dutch.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.croatian.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.russian.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.finnish.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.turkish.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.english.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/Mentions.english-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/PrettyUrls.english.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.english-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/LikePosts.turkish.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.danish.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/Mentions.english.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.danish-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.portuguese_pt.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.hungarian.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.hungarian-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.german.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.german-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/OharaYTEmbed.spanish_latin.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/OharaYTEmbed.spanish_latin_utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.portuguese_brazilian.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.portuguese_pt-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.dutch-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.croatian-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.serbian_latin.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.serbian_latin-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.russian-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.finnish-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/languages/UsersOnlineToday.turkish-utf8.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/httpBL.template.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/index.template.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/GoogleMap.template.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/PrettyUrls.template.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/default/LikePostsProfile.template.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/Themes/curve-mobile/index.template.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/VFD/data.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/-repair_settings.php
/home/grace/public_html/christian_forums/warning.php

Biology Forums

This happened to me once when I didn't have a component installed on my server. Did you recently switch servers? Did it happen all of a sudden?

alphacaveman2

I did not recently switch servers. No changes that I know of.

vbgamer45

You have to edit any file and either take out the closing ?>

Or move the spaces new lines after ?>

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

alphacaveman2

So I have to FTP in? Or is there another way to edit the files?

vbgamer45

Generally I like to download them to computer then use notepad++ to find the issues then edit and reupload.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: