News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

Wow it worked. That is sweet. Love it ... Thanks bro ALOT!
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

I noticed that in my staff list If a staff member never logged in where it says "last login" it gives some bogus date like 1969 .... and crap. In the members profile info it says never. How can I correct this so if they have never logged in in the staff list it says never also and not some random date?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!

vbgamer45

That would be a bug. But how can they be staff if they never logged in?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

its my fiance's account she made it and right away we made her designer (its a admin rank) and then I had to do a few things on the site and I came across that.
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

djkmmo

Hi and thanks for the mod. Here is the swedish translation:

./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php
// Swedish translation by djkmmo
$txt['smfstaff_stafflist'] = 'Personal';
$txt['smfstaff_admin'] = 'Personalkonfiguration';

$txt['permissionname_view_stafflist'] = 'Visa personallista';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_stafflist'] = 'Personallistan visar all din personal på forumet. Du kan anpassa vilka grupper som visas i "Layout and Options" och titta efter SMF-personal-filtret. Med denna inställning kan du ställa in vilka som kan se personallistan.';
$txt['cannot_view_stafflist'] = 'Du har inte rättighet att se personallistan.';

./Themes/default/languages/Who.english.php
// Swedish translation by djkmmo
$txt['whoall_staff'] = 'Tittar på <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=staff">Personallistan</a>';

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jpaytoncfd

Anyone know if it would be possible to add the staff members location to the list? We have a amsoil dealers network forum and we'd like to have customers be able to find the dealer closest to them. I would think that would be pretty easy but I have learned to not assume. lol

Thanks,
~Joe

rahul22

its very nice mod i installed it but other members cant see that staff list it is howing error you dont have permission to view that page how should i change that and also it is telling Unable to load the 'adminset' template.

vbgamer45

Set permissions under Admin -> Permissions

What version of SMF are you using?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

rahul22

rahul22

@vbgamer45  i got it man thanQ until now i am having a problem with permission lol now i corrected thanks man

jpaytoncfd

Quote from: jpaytoncfd on June 14, 2009, 02:09:14 PM
Anyone know if it would be possible to add the staff members location to the list? We have a amsoil dealers network forum and we'd like to have customers be able to find the dealer closest to them. I would think that would be pretty easy but I have learned to not assume. lol

Thanks,
~Joe

Anyone? Would be a big help

vbgamer45

Would be possible to do just not built in.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jpaytoncfd

Do you happen to know what files I'd look at. I may be able to find it if I knew where to look

vbgamer45

Staff.template.php and Staff.php control and display the staff page

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Chaos Dragon

Hello,

I have the Staff page mod installed on my forum which is 2.0RC1-1 and I am getting this error in my error logs on SMF:

http://mydomain.com/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=staff;sa=admin;sesc;sa=adminset;e2c67a2ed22=ccd8fc5d1e988bb72716bc3defd83f50
8: Undefined index: description
File: /home/user/public_html/domain/forum/Themes/default/Staff2.template.php (eval?)
Line: 278

I looked in Staff2.template.php and this is line 278....
277:</form>
278:            </td> <-------------- Just a closing tag for a table cell
279:        </tr>
280:</table>
281:         </td>
282:      </tr>
283:</table>';
284:
285:}
286:?>

and this is also an error I get:

http://mydomain.com/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=staff;sa=admin;sesc;sa=adminset;e2c67a2ed22=ccd8fc5d1e988bb72716bc3defd83f50
8: Undefined index: description
File: /home/user/public_html/domain/forum/cache/lang_Staff_english_default.php (eval?)
Line: 278

I looked into lang_Staff_english_default.php and there in no line 278...
How do I fix this......
I also provided the Staff2.template.php

"Never stop exploring new ideas, concepts and techniques, but never forget the old ones, they just may come in handy someday!"
"Don't give up! Otherwise you do not win and nothing gets accomplished!"
Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results..."
Do Not PM me for Support. They will be Ignored. Use the Threads the have been provided.

alexandervba

is there a way for the mod to work with primary ranks only? Because on my list, people are showing up in like 3 different categories because of secondary member ranks...

Is it possible to let it only work on primary member rank?

thx!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Nanotek

I confess I didn't look through all 29 pages of this topic, but I tried a quick Search.  I also looked on SMF hacks page to see if I could see anything relevant... if I missed this somewhere, please forgive me

I was wondering about a way one could make the gaps between members even, where users do not have avatars... either by some sort of avatar space/size hax, or by (perhaps this would be easier for you to code, if coding necessary?) defaulting to a noavatar image if they have no avatar

Thanks for your time

sepulchre

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the menu link which says "Staff List" can this be changed in the same manner you would change any other menu?

Maybe be a nice option to allow users to define the menu name from within the mod itself?

Advertisement: