News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Joomla

Started by vlad2, April 14, 2010, 09:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlad2

How can I add menu on joomla? For example Home, forum etc and if they pick one to redirect them?

I posted here, because I could not on joomla's section..

Kindred

You can not post in the joomla section because there is no officially supported joomla bridge.

As for adding to the menu in Joomla, you would have to look at how the joomla menu is built using the joomla functions. Basically, the short answer is that you can't (without extra coding) put the SMF menu into the joomla menu. You can add links as standard joomla menu items...   See joomla instructions. for that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dharshan

Hi Vlad2,

i can send you a quick guide on joomla if ur interested...please let me know... and I'm using joomla for my sites as well..
R I P  : Steve Jobs | you made the world today look how it is | Thank you

vlad2

Thanks for the answers, yes please send me

Dharshan

download the PDF....and look at the menu tutorial..  http://www.mediafire.com/?nmjjyntntu2

I'm guessing that u need to create a link to ur SMF forum......
follow the guide and if it's not clear enough just PM me, i will try my best to get this done..

R I P  : Steve Jobs | you made the world today look how it is | Thank you

Advertisement: