News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Dropdown Menu

Started by hekanic, May 09, 2024, 04:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hekanic

Dear All,
I have a website and been using Simplemachines since 12 years. Last week I moved my entire website to another server due to security problems.

It was hard to move everything especially the database part. On the other side my forum version was too old and I have only managed to upgrade it to one newer version. Of course I will update it as much as I can when I have more time.

My question is about the theme I guess. As you can see in the below picture. When I click the username on the upper right corner, dropdown menu items are not visible. Do you know how can I change it with another color.
Theme: Redsy
You cannot view this attachment.
Thanks in advance and best regards.
Huseyin

@rjen

the SMF copyright is completely missing from your site...
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You are allowed to remove the copyright, but by intentionally doing so you have basically indicated that you do not require support from us. On top of that you are running a very outdated version of SMF, and a custom theme.
For your users safety, you should update ASAP.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Kindred

Also note that old themes are not portable between major version updates.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

Switch to the default theme and that will probably be the last piece of advice from us until the copyright is restored. Putting this topic on pause.
DO NOT pm me for support!

hekanic

Sorry guys, I didn't know that I was not allowed to remove SMF copyright. I can add it again. Please share me the coding which I need to add to the footer bar.

hekanic

Can I update to SMF 2.1 version with the default theme?

Kindred

You are absolutely ALLOWED to remove the copyright. By doing so, however, you are making a statement that you don't support or need support from the community.

Since we don't know how you removed it, we can't talk it say how you would put it back.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: