News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Edit SEND THIS TOPIC help

Started by Harry33, October 25, 2010, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry33

Recently my members keep asking me how they can send topics to 10-100 of their friends at once as they do it on the BBC news site. They find it now boring to be inviting one friend at a time as that is the only quick option they can stay on the forum.. Someone should help on this.. Thanks..

xenovanis

Didn't we have this discussion before?  ???
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Kindred

please do not cross post
you have a mod request submitted: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=403868.msg2810208

Since no one has responded, either no one is interested or you have no provided enough detail or incentive.

Either way, the question does not belong in support, since we have already told you that SMF, as standard, does not do this.

(it's a bad process, IMO anyway... encouraging people to spam their friends.)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Harry33

Quote from: Kindred on October 25, 2010, 03:28:45 PM

(it's a bad process, IMO anyway... encouraging people to spam their friends.)
Oh thanks for your kind advice man. I must sweep this out, because I personally hate spamming if this is going to be the negative product...

Advertisement: