News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajjad

Quote from: Carceri on September 22, 2012, 12:53:51 PM

Thanks, but are you sure the UTF-8 version is correct? The other one seems to be UTF-8, but the one called -utf8 seems to be wrong.

Does it even make sense to have a non UTF-8 version for Persian language?
sry
i fix this problem
and change to utf-8

SMF Group Forever

Carceri

Quote from: sajjad on September 22, 2012, 03:06:34 PM
sry
i fix this problem
and change to utf-8

Now both files are identical, but I guess that is how it should be. I'll include them in the official version in the coming days.

aerolite

What should I change to make it show the users online in past month?

glouk7

Hi guys,

The mod stopped to work for some reason and i can't find why.
I was using 2.0.1 version...and it was working fine till i changed template.

Then it doesn't work neither at new or the old template.
I've also upgraded the smf to 2.0.2 but still doesn't work

any idea?

SD-X

Quote from: glouk7 on October 25, 2012, 10:54:30 AM
Hi guys,

any idea?
It sounds like your template is at fault then. Double-check the changes you made and make sure you're not missing anything simple, such as closing tags, missing code, or mistakenly-made typos.

glouk7

Quote from: SugarD-x on October 25, 2012, 03:09:52 PM
Quote from: glouk7 on October 25, 2012, 10:54:30 AM
Hi guys,

any idea?
It sounds like your template is at fault then. Double-check the changes you made and make sure you're not missing anything simple, such as closing tags, missing code, or mistakenly-made typos.

I used a template from here, it's not anyone that i've created...but i doesn't work at the old one too..

I've checked the manual installation of the mod, and it seems that all are ok...the files are modified correctly...

glouk7

actually let me add that i use the Theme : BloQcs
i've downloaded that from here

Is it working to anybody with that specific theme?

hcfwesker

It'll work on just about any theme as long as you add the correct edits for BoardIndex.template.php of the theme. 

Yudd

I just installed this mod; however, it is not appearing on my site. How can this be fixed? Thanks.

Colin

Quote from: Yudd on November 01, 2012, 11:30:33 PM
I just installed this mod; however, it is not appearing on my site. How can this be fixed? Thanks.
Did you encounter any errors on install? What version of SMF are you using? What other mods do you have installed?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

hcfwesker

Also check  Administration Center > Modification Settings > Miscellaneous  and activate it

Yudd

Quote from: Colin on November 01, 2012, 11:39:35 PM
Did you encounter any errors on install? What version of SMF are you using? What other mods do you have installed?

I did not encounter any errors while installing.

The version I use is SMF 2.0.2.

The mods I have installed.
SimplePortal, KeyCAPTCHA for SMF, Auto Refresh Who Index, Member Colour Link, SMF. 2.0.2 Update, Enhanced PM Popup, Sub Accounts Mod, Tiny Child Boards, BBC Spoiler, Activity in Profile, Bookmarks, Anti Bot (Uninstalled), Topic Descriptions

Quote from: hcfwesker on November 02, 2012, 02:03:29 AM
Also check  Administration Center > Modification Settings > Miscellaneous  and activate it
I went there and it shows the following:

- Sort the user list by (insert option) 
- Display the user list in (insert option) order
- The user list should cover the (insert option)
- Make the user list visible to (insert option)

But while I can choose the options, it does not show those that have logged in the the past 24 hours on the forum.

hcfwesker

Are you using a custom theme?  if so, check the SMF Default theme and see if it shows there.

Yudd

Quote from: hcfwesker on November 03, 2012, 12:14:50 AM
Are you using a custom theme?  if so, check the SMF Default theme and see if it shows there.

I am using a custom theme and it does show up for the default SMF theme.

hcfwesker

Well there ya go.  You'll have to make the manual edits for BoardIndex.template.php on your custom theme.  Parse the mod on the download page to see what the edits are.

Yudd

Quote from: hcfwesker on November 03, 2012, 04:58:27 PM
Well there ya go.  You'll have to make the manual edits for BoardIndex.template.php on your custom theme.  Parse the mod on the download page to see what the edits are.

Ok, thank makes sense thanks.

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks so much, you're a life saver right now XD

CaviarDreams

Hello,
On my forum it's set so that members cannot hide their online status, making the "Hidden: 0" of the "Total: 123 (Visible: 123, Hidden: 0)" (or whatever the number is) very redundant. How do I remove the line "Hidden: 0"? (RC 2.0.2)
Thanks! :D

available

I have same problem

hcfwesker

Read the posts after the quoted posts you made and see if you have the same cause of the issue.

start from here and read the replies that follow  http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=55513.msg3432063#msg3432063

hcfwesker

Quote from: CaviarDreams on November 06, 2012, 12:24:44 AM
Hello,
On my forum it's set so that members cannot hide their online status, making the "Hidden: 0" of the "Total: 123 (Visible: 123, Hidden: 0)" (or whatever the number is) very redundant. How do I remove the line "Hidden: 0"? (RC 2.0.2)
Thanks! :D

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=488756.msg3424698#msg3424698

Advertisement: