News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Yes it does. Has a separate download/view/upload permissions and bunch of things such as you can charge for downloads and add images for downloads etc.
More information at http://www.smfhacks.com/download-system-pro.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

stylusss

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 17, 2012, 03:46:51 PM
Yes it does. Has a separate download/view/upload permissions and bunch of things such as you can charge for downloads and add images for downloads etc.
More information at http://www.smfhacks.com/download-system-pro.php

Thanks.
For top-notch server quality and expertise, visit CoreISP.net

fouad

hi

i am using smf 2.0.2 and i recently installed this mod download system 1.5.1.but it is not showing any download section on main page..is there an issue with installation ?

plz  guide me

tnx
Life is multi lap race

vbgamer45

Do you see in the admin panel? The mod adds a link in the menu system in the smf tabs.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

New update bug fix
!Fixed top downloads bar layout issue in chrome
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

PaulSwire

I have this mod installed and I have two images missing from my installation and I cant find them any where.

I am looking for

myfiles.png and search.png these should both be in Themes/*themename*/images/buttons/

vbgamer45

I do not have files for those. Some themes require images for buttons so I put place holder images for those. Please create files for those names.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

PremiumVikings

I am trying to upload a TTT map on the Download. But everytime i upload it it says "404 - Attatchment not found". It's a .bsp file.

But with everything else, like .png and .jpg works. How can i make it so i can upload .bsp files?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Munkey

Recently upgraded a board that was running SMF version 1.1.11 with Tiny Portal to SMF version 2.0.3. I have reinstalled the latest version of Tiny Portal. All the previous downloads files are still in the TP-Downloads folder but now are not visable in the Downloads module. Can these be recovered without reuploading all the files?

vbgamer45

Yes there is an import option from Tiny Portal in the admin area of the downloads

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Munkey

I do not see an import option.   On the FTP tab, I do see all the files listed and have the option to select them, and assign a catagory to them. Is this what I use?

vbgamer45

There should be an import tab next to the FTP tab.

If not make sure you have the latest version of FTP.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Munkey

According to my Package manager it is Tiny Portal version 1.107.

vbgamer45

I meant the latest version of the downloads system.
You might have to uninstall completely the download system and reinstall if you had an older version of it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Munkey

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 15, 2013, 01:42:07 PM
I meant the latest version of the downloads system.
You might have to uninstall completely the download system and reinstall if you had an older version of it.

How do I do that? The download system installed as part of TP. I don't see anywhere to uninstall it separately.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Munkey

Ok, I've installed your mod. When I use the import function i get the following error.

Unknown column 'authorid' in 'field list'
File: /home/jtechpro/public_html/vintagebikeforum/Sources/Downloads2.php
Line: 5565

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: