1.1.21 -> 2.0.11 theme related errors in error log

Started by finevanbrooklyn, February 23, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finevanbrooklyn

Hi,

I just performed an upgrade from 1.1.21 to 2.0.11. The upgrade seemed to go as planned and my forum is up and running again. However there are some errors that fill up the error log now:

hxxp:www.myforum.org/smf/index.php [nonactive]?
Undefined index: show_sp1_info
File: /home/myforum/domains/myforum.org/public_html/smf/Themes/safgrey/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 409

hxxp:www.myforum.org/smf/index.php?topic=3749.0 [nonactive]

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()Apply Filter:  /home/myforum/domains/myforum.org/public_html/smf/Themes/safgrey/Display.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 625

hxxp:www.myforum.org/smf/index.php?topic=3749.0Apply [nonactive]
Illegal string offset 'boards'Apply Filter: /home/myforum/domains/myforum.org/public_html/smf/Themes/safgrey/Display.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 625

Has anyone else encountered these? How can they be fixed, so the error log does not fill up with these?

thanks! :)

Illori

are you using the default theme? if not you have to or find a new theme. themes from SMF 1.1 will NOT work on SMF 2.0.

finevanbrooklyn

Thanks! That seemed to fix the error. I kind of suspected it myself too, but wanted to ask anyway :)

There seems to be some other errors too:

hxxp:www.myforum.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=6994 [nonactive]
Undefined index: max_signatureLengthApply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /home/myforum/domains/myforum.org/public_html/smf/Themes/default/languages/Profile.english.php (eval?)
Line: 43

hxxp:www.myforum.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=5836;type=avatar [nonactive]

Undefined index: id_memberApply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /home/myforum/domains/myforum.org/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php
Line: 239

These two keep popping up in the error log. I don't have any mods installed currently.

Advertisement: