General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saks

And still I think, that by the current moment the most important is to make calculation of viewings of users through HightSlide. Many visitors of my site are surprised why the quantity of not seen photos does not decrease when they look them through HightSlide.
  Rotate of images can be made little bit later, but absolutely about them to forget it is impossible. Because it is very useful possibility for simple users, not able to use special programs. This possibility is personally very interesting to me. And I am ready to help with its testing and improvement in every possible way.

WarBirD

Hello, not sure if that has been asked before, probably has.

The whole welcome Message kinda breaks the looks since the menu

\n
    • Home
      Admin
      Unseen
      Search
      My Albums
      Moderation

\n
    \n

is kinda tearing the looks up downwards. Anyone seen that issue and is able to fix it ? Using standard SMF2 Theme.

Rafferty

SMF ver 1.1.11
TP 1.0 beta 4
Heavily Modded

Just upgraded to AEVA Media 1.0 b1.1. Install went without a hitch.

On attempting to convert my phto gallery (SMF Gallery Pro 2.5.7), appeared to attempt conversion however every 1 minute or so received server error 500 Premature end of script.

I reloaded the pages until finished but only 500 of 1300 photos were converted. Have I done anything wrong or is is this known?

Thanks for any tips.

Don't Follow me I got No Idea what I'm Doing

Nao 尚

It works for me.
If you can reproduce again, please PM me with ftp access to your site and an admin account so I can fix this (if you want.)
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

Nao 尚

@smasher> Displaying an icon would screw up the layout of the home page, really...

@dismal> I don't do website additions any more. Read the documentation. I certainly will never do it for websites that have an Alexa ranking lower than mine, lol. (I mean, I have quite a low Alexa ranking in the first place!)

@selket> This looks interesting. Probably a bug on my side. I would need admin and possibly FTP access to your website so I can fix it. Can you post the exact contents of a message with a screwed up video, too? Maybe I can fix it with just that information.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Nao 尚

Quote from: saks on January 17, 2010, 12:32:47 AM
Hi! I had problems with Internet connection on my house computer on Saturday. But now I have tested this rev and have seen as it works. It is cool! But there are questions. How it is possible to fix the rotated image?
You can't.

QuoteHow to rotate the thumbnails?
You can't.

QuoteI am test it in Opera and IE8 and it's ok!
It doesn't work in IE8, as far as I tested it. Actually, SVG support is not even announced in IE9, so, imagine IE8...

QuoteFull size Pictures do not rotate, but and should be.
No, I don't rotate them. I told you earlier that it would be impossible to rotate huge pictures with that technique. Did you read my posts?

QuoteMy be for Maintenance gallery make an additional field in a database in which the information of rotate image concerning the original will be stored? If the admin of gallery  regenerate thumbnails and previews, they will remain rotated correctly as they were rotate by the user?
Hello?
This technique only allows for on-the-fly rotations, it doesn't "save" the picture. Please read my posts again...

And again: this technique is not going to be used in Aeva Media. I only put it into a specific revision for those who are curious to see it in action. (After all, I did waste a day of work on it...)

Nao 尚

Fix for SMF2 RC2 + WYSIWYG mode enabled by default in your profile.

Symptom: every time you attempt editing an album, its description shows backslashes in front of single quotes.
Such as: « I\'m showing you what\'s happening. »
This doesn't happen in SMF internal releases from the last 4 weeks. Won't happen in SMF2 RC3, of course.

Fix: open Subs-Editor.php in the Sources folder.

Find:

'rich_value' => addcslashes(bbc_to_html($editorOptions['value']), "'"),

Replace with:

'rich_value' => bbc_to_html($editorOptions['value']),

Done!

YogiBear

Very kind offer, Nao, thankyou, but since I upgraded to 1.0b1.1 the problem has stopped happening. The clickable picture alone appears in the signature line and all's well.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

Smasher

Quote from: Nao on January 18, 2010, 12:24:11 PM
@smasher> Displaying an icon would screw up the layout of the home page, really...

Thats ok... after days of looking at it I finally figured out what I needed to do so that I can get it to work... in case I forgot... Thank you for such a great program... This is absolutely a must have addition to any site....
Site in Development