Member Awards (2.0 Compatible!)

Started by Spuds, September 18, 2006, 03:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmc10

I clicked 'Manage Awards' on the permissions for a certain member group but when I tested it, the user did not have the ability to manage awards. Help? :'(

hcfwesker

Quote from: Jmc10 on December 10, 2012, 05:28:06 PM
I clicked 'Manage Awards' on the permissions for a certain member group but when I tested it, the user did not have the ability to manage awards. Help? :'(

can you download and attach your Sources/Admin.php file in your next reply

SD-X

I know this works fine with SMF 2.0.2 after the bug fix mentioned previously, but does anyone know if it's working correctly in SMF 2.0.3?

FireDitto

2.0.3 was a simple security fix; none of the files this touches should have been altered. It should work just fine. Mine does.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

SD-X

Quote from: FireDitto on December 19, 2012, 09:26:06 AM
2.0.3 was a simple security fix; none of the files this touches should have been altered. It should work just fine. Mine does.
Awesome, thank you. :)

rodelio.lagahit

i'm using the latest fix and got this:

2.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed
   1.   Add Before   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed

rodelio.lagahit

Quote from: rodelio.lagahit on December 23, 2012, 09:07:59 AM
i'm using the latest fix and got this:

2.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed
   1.   Add Before   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed

i can't see the settings for this or is it because i got those errors?

Kindred

for the love of gods, doesn't anyone bother to read the thread, use search or try to use the documentation?

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

and yes, if you got errors, but still installed anyway, without making manual edits, the mod did not completely install
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rodelio.lagahit

sorry demi-god, i thought the error was due to the patches and security fixes :D

rodelio.lagahit

i've seen this work and but lost track how it worked. im guessing that this won't work along with other (certain) plugins. can someone list below the plugins that can be responsible for this cool mods to work?

thanks in advance and merry christmas everyone!

hcfwesker

Quote from: Kindred on December 23, 2012, 11:56:46 AM
for the love of gods, doesn't anyone bother to read the thread, use search or try to use the documentation?

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

This should be like an auto pop up anytime someone posts in any of the support boards here.  It's too good.

rodelio.lagahit

any ideas if those badges included in the download? or would anyone share their badges . i hope this is not too much to ask.

xSteellife

aqui ta com problemas.
na hora de fazer upload das imagems ele fica carregando e não sai disso.

venex

Been waiting more than a year for a big update :(...

I guess it will never come :(!!!

Skaty

i install it with no error but i have this error in my profile ''award list''

$context['allow_admin'] = allowedTo(array('admin_forum', 'manage_boards', 'manage_permissions', 'moderate_forum', 'manage_membergroups', 'manage_bans', 'send_mail', 'edit_news', 'manage_attachments', 'manage_smileys', 'manage_awards'));

hcfwesker

Quote from: Skaty on January 13, 2013, 02:39:45 PM

$context['allow_admin'] = allowedTo(array('admin_forum', 'manage_boards', 'manage_permissions', 'moderate_forum', 'manage_membergroups', 'manage_bans', 'send_mail', 'edit_news', 'manage_attachments', 'manage_smileys', 'manage_awards'));

Check the file that corresponds with the page you're viewing, maybe Sources/Profile-View.php , and see if that line got accidentally added at the top or bottom of the file.  That line should only be added to Admin.php

Skaty

Quote from: hcfwesker on January 13, 2013, 02:42:51 PM
Quote from: Skaty on January 13, 2013, 02:39:45 PM

You mean while in the Admin Awards page.  If so, check Sources/Admin.php , and see if that line got accidentally added at the top or bottom of the file.

i create some award then no problem :) this error is show up when list is empty i think.

Skaty

now can't show them in users profile display.

hcfwesker

can you post a screen cap of the original error, was it in the error log, or text appearing on the page?  the more details provided the quicker we can get to finding out the problem, then come up with a solution

Skaty

i checked the files manually while installing it, and i saw there is missing something. the interesting part is system didn't gave me a error, i installed it with no errors but it seems missing some parts. i add them and now there is no problem.

it would be great if we can do some of award to post count or likes etc...

Advertisement: