Pretty URLs

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 31, 2007, 10:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Caching stores it temporary, I actually prefer it for performance reasons. I should remove the database option

Ah, yeah the reverter i guess doesn't support 2.1 looks like a lot of changes needed to be made for smf 2.1
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

Updated the reverter package for SMF 2.1
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

chadon

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 13, 2024, 11:27:38 AMUpdated the reverter package for SMF 2.1
I am not sure what happened but I installed the reverter package and it broke my forum.
I uploaded new SMF files and fixed the issue but as soon as I reinstall the reverter, the forum crashes.

vbgamer45

strange, did test on one site of mine, check the forums error log for any errors or webserver.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

chadon

There are no errors in the journal log or webserver and the forum's homepage loads normally but when I try to access a section or a topic, the browser shows this error :

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I can now fix this issue easily by uninstallig the reverter from the package manager while on my first attempt, I had no access to any page and had to upload new SMF files.

Advertisement: