News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

TinyPortal

Started by lurkalot, February 12, 2005, 04:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin™

Ah yes. That makes much more sense. Let me know if you don't get it figured out. Post the file if you still have problems.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

tabletsdroid

thanks IchBin, here is the file
Are you Looking Forward To it?

Kindred

actually, yes... I kinda did expect you to READ. I post from a mobile device much of the time and don't have the capability of doing all people's searching for them...   as for the incorrect versus correct code - I forgot that his code was incorrect.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tabletsdroid

thanks Kindred, may you be filled with loving kindess :)
Are you Looking Forward To it?

IchBin™

tabletsdroid, my apologies. It is in the TPortal.php file. I said TPortalAdmin.php but was wrong again. I'll go back and correct my mistakes so others don't bang their heads like you have done.

ShepHeard

Thanks for the help IchBin! :)

Science3

I've just downloaded Tinyportal and it looks amazing! i love it but when i clicked on "Forum" the tinyportals panels and all are on the same page as my gata; and stuff when i just want it to be on the HOME page. How do i fix this?

IchBin™

Explore the settings Science3. It's all there. The panel settings and the block settings can all be changed to display in different places.

Science3

I found it thank you! :D

Farmacija

www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

IchBin™

Quote from: Farmacija on July 07, 2011, 07:19:19 AM
Problem with tpdb query, look here

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=135761.msg3101832#msg3101832

The code you used for TP that bluedevil posted is out of date. If you are using SMF2, try the code that he posted for SimplePortal. It looks compatible with the latest TP + SMF2.

Farmacija

Weird but code for simpleportal works.
Thanks. :)
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

IchBin™

Quote from: Farmacija on July 07, 2011, 04:16:33 PM
Weird but code for simpleportal works.
Thanks. :)

Yeah that's because SP is already using the native SMF functions to do everything. TP used to have it's own database functions. In the latest, I changed them to use the native SMF functions. So most codes should work between the two portals now.

fmofmpls

How do I get rid of this "no illustration" article icon? I've tried every setting possible within TP and can't seem to find a way to eliminate this graphic sitting next to my articles? I've checked off the "no icon" box several times, but nothing has changed?

Thanks!

IchBin™

That is the alternative listing icon. In the settings of the article you should be able to select a different icon, or select un-assigned or something like that. That icon shows for certain front page layout options.

Mick.

Upgraded to SMF 2.0. Sweet.

TP installs ok without warnings but after installed, This error appear on the front page.  :o

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_query() in /home/*******/public_html/Themes/default/TPsubs.template.php(114) : eval()'d code on line 172

lurkalot

Quote from: bluedevil on July 09, 2011, 10:57:15 AM

TP installs ok without warnings but after installed, This error appear on the front page.  :o

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_query() in /home/*******/public_html/Themes/default/TPsubs.template.php(114) : eval()'d code on line 172

Bluedevil, I'm assuming this is a block on your front page causing this?  The latest version of TP uses the "$smcFunc['db_query'] for TP + SMF2"  so you will need to update your block, or blocks  to run it on this version.

Mick.

Quote from: lurkalot on July 09, 2011, 01:01:42 PM
Quote from: bluedevil on July 09, 2011, 10:57:15 AM

Bluedevil, I'm assuming this is a block on your front page causing this?  The latest version of TP uses the "$smcFunc['db_query'] for TP + SMF2"  so you will need to update your block, or blocks  to run it on this version.

When loading the mod it breaks the forum. Im assuming this can be done via phpadmin?

IchBin™

index.php?action=admin;noblocks

That should get you into the admin without blocks showing.

Mick.

Quote from: IchBin™ on July 09, 2011, 02:50:37 PM
index.php?action=admin;noblocks

That should get you into the admin without blocks showing.

Ha! That did it. Also found the culprit.  Stupid 'latest gallery block'.
Hmm,...it worked fine on RC3 tho'.

Advertisement: